Builds after KOH LV build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At least it can be reversed...unlike a snorkel which would be the other cool air option. I love that this thing gets wheeled all over AZ, keep up the adventures 😎

He knows I’m just razzing

Learn something new every day. I always thought the side fitting in carb was return. Keep up the cool updates.

Must be year specific. All mine come in where he has bolt and hose clamps

"...a snorkel which would be the other cool air option. "
A snorkel could be an option against dirt in the carb.
The starting problems are the result when the motor was switchted off. The engine is extreme hot &
the fuel is boiling in the fuel line after switching off and you want start the engine a short time later...that´s the secret ;)

Last edited:
I bet the comments are going to get really interesting when I start changing things up.

This is not a stock LV build and never will be. Big changes are in the future.

Last edited:
Just don’t put a v8 in it. I put a carb fan out of a 60 on mine
Put an air cooled Citroen 2CV engine in....

440px-Boxerengineanimation.gif

.....one in the front.... one in the rear.....:)

It will be interesting to see how the cold air intake away from the exhaust manifold works. Just dont let the purists see it!! Ha ha

I figured the chrome spray paint would have been too much, so I went with black.

20190708_184009.jpg

I am taking the wagon on a camping and canoeing trip up north this weekend. The drive should be a really good test. There's alot of elevation change and some good temperature changes as well.
Last few times on the interstate the wagon would slow to about 50mph on the big climbs. It was down on power for sure. Will be interesting to see if there's an improvement. I sure hope so.

How is he water level at blue ridge, I have not been there since the work on the dam? Love that place.

Well the wagon ran like crap. It had intermittent power loss issues. Could only do like 40 on the big climbs. I still made it the home though. More on the issues later.

The lake and forest was great. Temps were like perfect and we even got a nice storm to cool off the afternoon. Took the scenic route home and got some more storm action, even some hail.

Enjoy some pix
20190713_135609.jpg
20190713_135619.jpg
20190713_152750.jpg
20190713_152755.jpg
20190713_171625.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom