Ads/videos being served over attached photos for paying members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bloc

SILVER Star
Threads
Browsing here today, video started playing over images that seem to be attached to posts as normal.

Safari on iOS 15.6.1

Is this expected behavior?

Yeah, happening to me too. Don't know what's going on.

Tagging @Romer since this isn't some issue with my phone.

Bloc- that is above a Moderators ability to see. One of thee Admins will have to help you. Thanks for thinking of me though :)

Bloc- that is above a Moderators ability to see. One of thee Admins will have to help you. Thanks for thinking of me though :)
I’m not as familiar with who those are.. have any names I can ping?

Who??

Should be corrected, missed a setting. May take a bit to take effect.

Oops.
Seems to be working now. Thanks!

Morning guys, I'm having this same issue with ads expanding into every image. Seems to be only happening on my chrome browser on my laptop. I don't have the issue on chrome on my android phone. I couldn't find anything in my chrome settings to fix it. Screenshot attached. Any suggestions? Thx in advance!
1675600776223.png

Thanks! Didn't realize there was a difference in ads when logged out, but that makes sense. I saw this thread and thought it might be related. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks! Didn't realize there was a difference in ads when logged out, but that makes sense. I saw this thread and thought it might be related. Sorry for the trouble.
no worries...there is a HUGE difference in ad load....a major "reward" for being logged in ;) Guests are usually one/done visits, but are also 85% of site traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom