Adopt A Highway-Pickup/Swapmeet/ ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saturday, March 19th Saturday, March 19th Saturday, March 19th Saturday, March 19th

This is our first Adopt a Highway pickup for 2005. As before, we can meet the the rear
parking lot of F Mart on the corner of 276 and River Road.

You are all invited to attend as we can have another swap meet or wrenching party afterwards
in anticipation of GSMTR (Tellico). I welcome any other ideas for the post pickup.
The pickup usually lasts about 1.25 hours total.

Please let me know if you can attend.

Saturday, March 19th Saturday, March 19th Saturday, March 19th Saturday, March 19th

I think oyu need to adjust your date there alex. Thats spring break which means all of us Clemson guys will be gone. Also that guys yard sale thing down in ga is that day and if anyone want to attend and try and get some parts they wouldnt be able to attend.

Yeah I was gonna mention the same thing Alex. That yard sale down in NE GA is supposed to be huge. Are we required to do it on that date or can we move it a week back or forward? Did you ever figure out what happened to your 40 on saturday?

Chuck are you going to the yard sale for sure, I think me and rudinicki are, and I have got a trailor we can take to haul stuff back with............I need some doors so I can make half doors.

Some guy has all this stuff from 40's as well as a 55 and a 60 or 62 which he wanted to sell as 1 big lot. But no one wanted to buy it so they convinced him to split it all up into chunks. So hes having a yard sale that sat and selling it all out in a big field on his farm. Check out the thread in the events section. It will also link you to the thread in for sale that lists parts.

I'm trying to keep this as simple as possible for us, fellas.

If we change the date-and we CAN- it means some of us will have to take this stuff to a dump. As it stands now, the county will pick it up where we leave it and we can go about having fun elsewhere.

I wish you guys luck at the yard sale. I would like to go as well but I have to watch my $$$$.

Thanks in advance to you fellas who are going to make it to the pickup. But I also understand wanting to make it to the yard sale.

Still ain't figured it out!

CruisinTiger said:
Yeah I was gonna mention the same thing Alex. That yard sale down in NE GA is supposed to be huge. Are we required to do it on that date or can we move it a week back or forward? Did you ever figure out what happened to your 40 on saturday?

Naw...it seems I have a ghost in the machine. Cruiser runs fine, just noisy as heck!

I need to watch my money too but the lure of the cruiser is to strong. Besides its not often someone is willing to part a pig and i could certainly go for some pig parts.

Just stay that sat and go with us man before you go anywhere. I think the guy has a 60 so you might be able to snag something off of it. Unless it was a 62 which you could still maybe grab some stuff off of.

I'll be there stick in hand.

Hey guys, I do not have a 60-62 to part, I have 62 parts from a vehic I parted a few years ago, but there is another guy that might be parting out a 60, 62, and he says he has 3 rolling chassis 40's, I am emailing him to find out what he is bringing,,

watch the events post as I will be putting things on it as people tell me what they are btringing

thanks for the interest, sorry about the scheduling conflict

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom