Adam Eaton’s car show (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jeff had been in contact with them about our club being one of the sponsors at one point. Once he returns from vaca I’m sure he will be on this

The high school kid I brought with me last year who is my buddy’s son has been chatting with Adam online. He really wants the Landcruisers back. Hopefully the team can turn things around by then.

i may even hose mine off before hand

Received this via the club’s email.

Good Morning,

I wanted to send you a copy of the show flyer for this year's Rev Up The Park, charity car show held at Nationals Park. I am reaching out to clubs and organizations in the DC/Metro area in hopes that you would add our event to your calendar of events online, Facebook or newsletters.

Event Details:
Adam Eaton's 3rd Annual Rev Up The Park, hosted by Washington Nationals Outfielder, Adam Eaton & the Nationals Dream Foundation
Saturday, July 27
Nationals Park, Home to the Washington Nationals
1500 S Capitol St SE, Washington, DC 20003
6:30 AM - 9:30 AM

Rev Up The Park is a charity car show held at Nationals Park to benefit The Dragonfly Foundation - supporting pediatric cancer families & patients.
The charity car show, hosted by the Nationals Dream Foundation, in partnership with Adam Eaton, brings car enthusiasts and baseball fans together to showcase their vehicles in the parking garage at Nats Park.

We would appreciate you adding the event to your calendar of club events!

[Flyer Attached]

Thank you,

James
Marketing Chair, Club Outreach
3rd Annual Rev Up The Park
www.RevUpThePark.com

Nuts...just rechecked my schedule. I'll be coming home from the Corolla, NC that day. I guess I'm out.:frown:

Also, our trucks were right next to the cars in the top left picture of the flier. Just missed the cut. :bang:

July 27 at Nats park
We did this last year and we should do this again
I talked to the guy handling the charity portion of the event last year and let him know that we might be interested in participating in a bigger way at the next event. If we want to move on this, I can contact him.
Might as well see what it would take, right?
Get us a nice spot with room for the pop up and great exposer for the club and donate to a good cause. Win/ win

Yes I’d say go ahead on the fact finding mission. That way we can discuss options at next week’s meeting. Anyone check to see if there is a home game that day? Car show and afternoon club game outing maybe.

Hmmmm, sounds like a good time for greater cause.

Pretty sure I'm in as it's early morning and I can be home before wifey wakes up :)

It’s a great time, but I do not see an opportunity for the club to do more than post a bunch of cool trucks. The sponsor fees are absurd and I can’t see how we would benefit as a gentlemen’s club. We welcome but are not trying to seek out new members. Most sponsors do it because they are promoting a product. Our best play is get a bunch of guys and cool trucks there and have a good time and donate entry fees to the cause. We can all meet early at my house again and head down. Even Green hell is returning under Girl und panzer

Truthfully, I was looking at the $25 vehicle entry fee. In my opinion, we do not necessarily need to be a "sponsor" for the event.

Yes, a caravan of Cruisers showing up would be good fun. Down to meet up for the drive to Nats Park. What GMRS channel does the club use? Can test radios on the way...

They should pay the club...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom