SOLD Abilene Tx 1996 Lexus LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
1996 Lexus LX450 203,200 miles (purchased 03/19 with 186,988) One family owned before me (parents bought new and gave to daughter in her 50's around 145k miles). Hate to sell like everyone else but need to downsize. Clean Carfax w/ no accidents and correct miles. I have original books, window sticker and carpet floormats, running boards, hitch, and spare not in photos. No modifications but alot has been done in expectation of keeping it a long time. No leaks, no warning lights, "needs" nothing except possible new leather front seats or covers. (Local estimate for katzkin leather $1300)
Work done and parts replaced include but not limited to:
New Toyota Head Gasket cylinder head balanced and all assoc parts checked out good
ARP head bolts
New Toyota radiator
Water pump, Tsta, spark plugs, fuel filter
BFG AT2 305's at 192K
Magnaflow header w double cats at 194k
Battery 4/2019
Starter at 199k
Toyota Power steering pump and hoses
Front and rear brakes at 195k
Oil pump/timing cover gasket w new bolts
New windshield w Toyota gasket in 2019
$11,000 For fellow mud members and/or enthusiasts (No dealers, No trades)
PLEASE SEE PHOTOS (forgot engine pic-will provide)

20201001_144949.jpg

20201001_144924.jpg

20201001_145833.jpg

20201001_145031.jpg

20201001_144912.jpg

20210524_154330.jpg

20210524_154312.jpg

20210524_154244.jpg

20210524_154602.jpg

Looks good, pm sent

Too cheap...

Is this still available?

I gotta ask. Has anyone received a response from the seller after sending a pm? I messaged twice with a contact number and the seller has definitely read both messages but has not responded to either, and has not reached out by phone either.

I have PMed and left #. No response yet. Perhaps after business hours, or perhaps sellers remorse.
I PMed about 15-20 minutes after seller posted, had no response, and PMed with contact number about an hour or two later in case the seller preferred to talk over phone, but they were both viewed within the hour of sending each PM. 😓

I PMed as well shortly after it was listed, no response, and he "left" the conversation w/out responding.

I apologize to everyone, I underestimated the response and should have waited to post when I had more time to check and respond. This is my first time and I was ignorant as to how quickly this would move. I actually "left conversations" because it said I was in 5 and had to leave or upgrade? It does not have lockers and I don't have undercarriage pics yet. Again I am sorry. Let me know if I should delete the post, mark as sold, or how to manage/respond to multiple requests esp for those willing to travel long distances. This is all new to me.

No worries man! I was just hoping it wasn’t some sort of scam or if something was going on between our messages.

I live right up the road from you so if you’d like to talk, I’d be more than willing to drive down to Abilene and talk in person. If you’d rather speak over the phone, I can provide my phone number.

I wouldn’t know about the best method to deal with the amount of responses, but you could also lock this thread from further comments if it’s too much, and go with what messages you see fit, or people you’d like to work with?

Glad to se you are alive and well, ha. Please call or text me when you get a chance. I live close as well and can come see it. I PMed you my number. Thanks

No worries man! I was just hoping it wasn’t some sort of scam or if something was going on between our messages.

I live right up the road from you so if you’d like to talk, I’d be more than willing to drive down to Abilene and talk in person. If you’d rather speak over the phone, I can provide my phone number.

I wouldn’t know about the best method to deal with the amount of responses, but you could also lock this thread from further comments if it’s too much, and go with what messages you see fit, or people you’d like to work with?
Thanks I got your contact info I appreciate your patience Will talk soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom