A few random questions and request (see photos) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know what the emissions part is called in the first picture?

Also, I'm looking for remnants of a passenger side floor near the rocker. I know its a long shot but instead of buying a completely floor panel or fabricating it, maybe someone has this piece laying around (that I could purchase)???

View recent photos.jpeg

IMG_7819-1.jpeg

Does anyone know what the emissions part is called in the first picture?

Also, I'm looking for remnants of a passenger side floor near the rocker. I know its a long shot but instead of buying a completely floor panel or fabricating it, maybe someone has this piece laying around (that I could purchase)???

View attachment 3332120
Based on what I looked up I'm going to call that the "Air Switching Valve" or ASV which is part of the AI(Air Injection) System. Here's my reference from the 1976 Emission Control Repair Manual
1685051885207.png

1685051904506.png

Based on what I looked up I'm going to call that the "Air Switching Valve" or ASV which is part of the AI(Air Injection) System. Here's my reference from the 1976 Emission Control Repair Manual
View attachment 3332284

View attachment 3332285
After a little part searching ... looks like the actual name is Vacuum control valve (VCV) #1 ... thanks for getting me started

I have a set of floor pans from the first round of TopNaults offerings. I’m not going to use them as they are too thin for an entire pan replacement but could suffice for patches? Maybe?

Beer money and shipping and they’re yours.

Ian

After a little part searching ... looks like the actual name is Vacuum control valve (VCV) #1 ... thanks for getting me started
Good. As I was studying the pictures I thought that it could be that but based on the amount of out ports, I thought maybe it was ASV, but the VCV was my other thought.
Glad you got it though.

I have a set of floor pans from the first round of TopNaults offerings. I’m not going to use them as they are too thin for an entire pan replacement but could suffice for patches? Maybe?

Beer money and shipping and they’re yours.

Ian
Would you mind sending a couple photos please? Thanks!

There is the link for what a floor pan looks like. You can buy them there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom