Parting Out 99 Landcruiser White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey do you have power window switches for driver's door? Need to control both front windows. Thanks.

Hey do you have power window switches for driver's door? Need to control both front windows. Thanks.

Yes I do have the master window switch, it is $109 shipped.

Looking for a clock spring for the airbag, middle row console climate control panel as well as the slide out cupholder below it and a silver center cap for the wheels

Last edited:
I need a transfer case. Really just the back part. Still available and how much? I’m in Austin but would pick it up.

I need a transfer case. Really just the back part. Still available and how much? I’m in Austin but would pick it up.

I still have the transfer case on the truck. It is $450.

Last edited:
I assume this is a non-nav setup, with 3 knobs for climate control? Do you have the whole radio/climate control console still?

Looking for following (shipping to 32207) or can pick up if within reasonable distance:
• center console leather lid (between front seats)
• rear wind deflector
• front passenger side window motor
• sunroof motor
• steering wheel if in alright/decent shape
• speaker covers (mine are cloth and frayed)
• Front seats
• any dash lighting for switches/knobs
* misc dash/console dashes/knobs (my “rear” button now reads “fear”. Can’t have this on first dates if I’m driving 😆)
• 2 crossbars and mounting hardware for roof rack

Do you have fuel injectors ? I am looking to get all 8.

Do you have a fender flare for the drivers side rear? My boss just tore his off when he kissed a tree...

May be kinda of an odd request but switch for the sideview mirrors? In good working condition with no oddities? I can only adjust drivers side on mine outward as the whole switch body moves for whatever reason.

Do you still have the upper rear hatch? Any rust? I don't need the interior panels, just the body panel / window. I'm located in San Jose CA so would need to be shipped...

Interested in OEM torsion bars and the metal lines in front of the radiator that connect to trans cooler hoses. Thanks for your time.

Zip 64106

Do you have whole antenna, black shifter knob, black rear view mirror with compass, driver side blinker with orange insert, black rear wind deflector? May could do local pick up if in Houston.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom