Parting Out 99 Landcruiser White (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Roof rack covers available?

I’m looking for the front passenger side, but willing to take them all

Complete roofrack sold.

Sorry, I didnt want to look through the entire thread, but if you have the grey rear passenger side panel trim piece I would like to buy it. Mine was stolen by a tree somewhere on a mountain. View attachment 2061860

One of the first part sold. Sorry not able to help.

Sorry if I missed this in the thread, but do you still have the lower tailgate? If so, any idea of shipping costs/or Greyhound to 94903.

thanks......
Mitch

Hey Mitch, yes I still have the lower tail gate. It is $290, shipping about $160.

Thanks
Ian
713-303-7718

looking for transmission cross member 5120460150. Mine rusted out. And also, front skid plate, forward most that has the oil filter door. Thanks

Sorry Ranma I sourced from another member.

How about gear shift knob? Leather still entact?? Also looking for AC vent grill to the left of radio on dash.

Do you have the automatic headlight sensor on the dash?

I am not sure if I have it I will say no as the whole dash pad was removed and thrashed as it was in pretty bad shape.

Needing this bracket to mount fender

IMG955528.jpg

looking for power side view mirror (passenger), metal skid plate, spare tire winch , plastic cap that covers winch access hole in bumper, driver side headlight assembly, can pick up also

Ranma - do you have the jack cover door in the back interior?

I saw where the passenger side fender had a dent in it. Is the fender flare damaged? Would you happen to have the passenger side fender flare available? How much would it be to ship to 35504?

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom