Parting Out 99 Landcruiser White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ranma21

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.februarydesign.com
Parting out 99 Landcruiser white and tan interior in Houston, TX. Reality kicks in and I picked up another LX for restoration, no time to restore this one, so parting out.

5A50FD14-618B-4164-B845-F4CF2C72AC58.jpeg

E4D9BDF2-B105-4012-9F72-9E2D487FB14C.jpeg

11F87C99-4FD4-44BE-A02E-2B17216BC3FD.jpeg

Last edited:
I need the 3 knob Climate control. PM sent

Last edited:
Spare tire carrier in decent shape? Driver and passenger seat belts clean?

Spare tire carrier in decent shape? Driver and passenger seat belts clean?

Yes, driver and passenger seat belts has been clean and stored. PM sent.

Dibs on; Air filter box, fastener that hold main engine wire harness to firewall just before goes through fire wall, fastener that hold starer wire to back of engine/bell-housing below DS heater tee, gas tank skid plate & straps, 4 wheels. All for me.

Rear upper hatch (for another member).

PM me please!

All likely think of more stuff!

Dibs on; Air filter box, fastener that hold main engine wire harness to firewall just before goes through fire wall, fastener that hold starer wire to back of engine/bell-housing below DS heater tee, gas tank skid plate & straps, 4 wheels. All for me.

Rear upper hatch (for another member).

PM me please!

All likely think of more stuff!

Rear upper hatch is pending. But i should have the rest of the stuff. Will PM you.

7 pin wiring harness?

Price for ECU?

Any pictures of the interior "wood" trim? Or just an idea on the condition and color? Specifically the front doors left and right window switch surrounds. Also looking for 2nd row seats. Leather color? Condition? Thank you.

Any pictures of the interior "wood" trim? Or just an idea on the condition and color? Specifically the front doors left and right window switch surrounds. Also looking for 2nd row seats. Leather color? Condition? Thank you.

The front door left and right switch surround not good. 2nd row bad as well. Interior is tan. I may have a set of 2nd row seat from an 06 I may sell, it was meant for this 99 restoration. Not sure yet.

The front door left and right switch surround not good. 2nd row bad as well. Interior is tan. I may have a set of 2nd row seat from an 06 I may sell, it was meant for this 99 restoration. Not sure yet.
Thanks anyways. If you end up selling the 06 2nd row, I am looking for tan btw. How about the horizontal 3rd brake light up top? Good condition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom