Parting Out 99 Landcruiser White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20191007_180350.jpg
Need the step cover but for right rear passenger door, please pm me if you have it! Thanks!

hello

i am looking for the brackets left and right, and the hook on the bottom back of the truck. its where you mount the tow hitch.
I also need their bolts

Looking for:
- AC knobs/pigtails
- Hitch
- Passenger side wood trim button holder
- Center console leather top
- other random odds/ends
I am Houston based. If you have any of the items listed above available, then maybe we can meet up and see what other odds and ends are left (small things like push in plugs)

Looking for the two parts circled in the attached pic from lower control arm, shipping to 95747. TY.

Will you part with the front CV axles? I need oem ones to use with my rebuild kit and I found out mine are aftermarket.

Will you part with the front CV axles? I need oem ones to use with my rebuild kit and I found out mine are aftermarket.

Aftermarket as well, sorry.

Not available as of now.

Looking for:
- AC knobs/pigtails
- Hitch
- Passenger side wood trim button holder
- Center console leather top
- other random odds/ends
I am Houston based. If you have any of the items listed above available, then maybe we can meet up and see what other odds and ends are left (small things like push in plugs)

I have a hitch, and new OEM ac knobs

Looking for a good shape drivers door master window switch, and the trim that it mounts to. Shipped to 84103? Thanks!

Have the switch and black trim, let me know if you still need it. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom