For Sale '99 Land Cruiser - 142k, OME lift, Rigid LED, bull bar, zombie apocalypse ready (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sadly, I'm putting up for sale my '99 Land Cruiser that's properly built for zombie apocalypse. ;)
Wife and I need something more modern with safety do-dads to tackle growing family.

Mileage; 142k
Color; Black on Tan
Price: $15,500 OBO **SOLD**
wheels; powder-coated black/OEM 16's
Tires: 33" Geolanders
Mods: OME lift, Rigid LED bar, custom steel tubular bull bar and slide rails, DT Headers, Flowmaster exhaust

Factory rear-locking diff

Pioneer DVD deck/speakers/amp + Navigation + HD Radio + JL Audio Subwoofer + BlueTooth + Backup Camera (nightview mode)

custom Flag mount - attaches to trailer hitch/roof rack

Clean title, no accidents - SMOG friendly, prior to my ownership (WA) it spent entire life in CA.

Full mods and build thread can be found here;Capt '99 LC - Custom bumper, sliders - build thread

Btwn mods and maintenance history - easily $20k+ spent in last 6rys.

Stack of receipts since my ownership from Feb 2012. TORFAB and Ishii Motors have been my resident mechanics keeping this beast running strong.

If interested, feel free to email or call.
ethan_woodward@hotmail.com
425-941-5651

LC_pic 10.jpg

LC_pic 11.jpg

LC_pic 12.jpg

LC_pic 13.jpg

LC_pic 9.jpg

Last edited:
CA resident here: Will it smog?
I just had emissions pass here in WA 3months ago.....the truck is SMOG friendly. In my entire ownership I've never had a single SMOG issue.

In fact, just spent $800+ on new valve cover gaskets, and various maintenance items.

I have CarFax I just ran - see below.

Attachments

• LC_CarFax.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:
This beauty is just sitting in our driveway waiting for new owner......happy to share 40-50 more photos over text or email if anyone is seriously interested.

Does it have a stock rear bumper? Can you post a photo of the rear of the truck?

Forgot to also mention the LC has upgraded stereo = Pioneer DVD deck/speakers/amp + Navigation + HD Radio + JL Audio Subwoofer + BlueTooth + Backup Camera (nightview mode)

where the serious buyers at? ;)
Probably need to let go of the "firm" part of your price tag. The market dictates what it will pay. I'm not saying its not "worth" 18.5k. But it looks like those who are looking to buy a 100 series obviously don't think it is. It looks fine, like a good solid ride. Not pristine. Its a 1999. When I went through my buying process earlier this year I wouldn't have considered this one at this price. I think you'll get interest at 16.5k and will sell for 15k. GLWS! I do like the truck.

appreciate the feedback.....I'll open it up to OBO. However, I won't let it go anywhere near $15k though, way too much put into the rig.

Heck, I had to replace the ABS Hydraulic Brake Booster Pump Motor about a year ago.....part alone was over $2k.

Like my description reads, this truck has been meticulously maintained, with solid maintenance history by an auto enthusiast.

Hey, you are preaching to the choir here! I'm with you. I know what these cost and what maintenance is and how valuable a well-maintained one is. That's why I paid $20k for my 2006 rather than the $15k I could have.

I'm only telling you what the market is for these things and how economics works :) You can SAY what it's worth, but people with cash willing to buy will be ones who ultimately dictate it's true value. If no one is banging on the door to buy it, it's priced too high.

I'm sure you'll get more that $15K for it, and on the bright side if it doesn't sell you get to keep it!

Clearly you're not a buyer, so why are you surfing here in the thread? I will close a deal at an agreed upon price with a buyer who enjoys this LC in it's current form, and values the meticulous maintenance history.

Thanks for your worthless diatribe......carry on please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom