For Sale '98 LC 100 - CV Axles OEM Pair $300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just replaced both CV axles with new OEM a couple weeks ago.
Clearing out the garage.
The drivers side had JUST begun to make the clicking noise when wheel was turned all the way driver at certain slower speeds. So I decided to get both replaced since we had an 800 mile drive ahead of us; although techs kept telling me it wasn't absolutely necessary by any means. Passenger side shows grease leak, but never had any actual issues with either. And no noises at all from passenger.
New OEM price was like $700 a piece or something.
I do not know how many miles are on these axles. I just bought the truck this year. Truck had 137k miles when these were replaced.
Buyer to pay actual shipping costs.

20201207_162626.jpg

20201207_162525.jpg

20201207_162530.jpg

20201207_162610.jpg

20201207_162548.jpg

Where in FL? I’m visiting family and started having CV concerns on the way out, would be nice to take care of them before heading back XC. Mine aren’t OEM (big mistake) so not worth rebuilding. Shipping would likely be way too expensive though, ideally I could just pick them up. Thanks

Where in FL? I’m visiting family and started having CV concerns on the way out, would be nice to take care of them before heading back XC. Mine aren’t OEM (big mistake) so not worth rebuilding. Shipping would likely be way too expensive though, ideally I could just pick them up. Thanks
Jax beach, Fl 32250

If you still have them, I am interested.

Sorry ended up buying from another seller here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom