98-2005 Landcruiser DEPO 1 piece clear head lamp Interest (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This looks like its coming along nicely. Remember a few of us will be patiently circling, waiting to take a set of your old headlights, intact, good glass, no issue oldies...further reducing your buy cost.

@ranma21, I couldn't determine the part # on these depo fog lamps. Are they available? They look to be a replacement for the 100 series fogs.

IMG_6051 (1).jpg

yes scubajon, yeaaas, excellent!

I WOULD be interested in the fogs...immediately, at once...

Hi guys, I apologize for the delay update been busy with my new born baby and sleepless nights!! :crybaby:

Unfortunately, just found out my source got me the wrong info, instead for 98-05 head lamp. It is for 06-07 model headlamp that is available. So I am looking for other sources now for the 98-05 model 1 piece depot lamp. I hope this is not the dead end, will try my best and see what comes out.

Will let you guys know once I find out anything else and thank you for your patience.

Ian

@ranma21, I couldn't determine the part # on these depo fog lamps. Are they available? They look to be a replacement for the 100 series fogs.

Checked with my source, no go for the fog as well. :bang:

Hi Everyone, I'm newbie to IH8mud. I'm from Dubai(UAE). I have bought a used LC 100 American spec here in dubai. I alwz come to this forum for any information required. And day by day feel being a part of this LC family.

with regards to the DEPO light, I have installed these DEPO lights on my LC 100. I'll post some picture for the same as well..

Hi Everyone, I'm newbie to IH8mud. I'm from Dubai(UAE). I have bought a used LC 100 American spec here in dubai. I alwz come to this forum for any information required. And day by day feel being a part of this LC family.

with regards to the DEPO light, I have installed these DEPO lights on my LC 100. I'll post some picture for the same as well..
What year US Spec 100 did you buy? If you have a source for them, any interest on your part in selling some of those lights to us in the States? (Specifically, the Depo 1-piece for 98-05 100s)
Thanks.

It is year 98, yes I do have source for these and easily available. Please let me know is there any import duties for the same product, If i send these to US. If not then I can simply sent this to you with any forwarder.

Also I'm uploading some images...

20150112_183859.jpg

20150114_084630.jpg

Any members on this forum know if there is any difference in the shapes of the UAE and US 100 series headlights? If they are easily available and can fit, we should look into having these imported.

I'm on board for this, I'd really like to get a set. @Duke459, thanks on behalf of all of us for being willing to potentially help. Have you ever seen the fog light posted earlier in this thread? I'm quite interested in that as well...

I haven't checked the fog lamp till I haven't seen them here on forum. But I'll go there on coming Saturday and check. Also I'll check the availability of lights with the shop.

This is for left hand drive vehicle for european market. Yup it will fit and work for American cruiser.

Just got an update from my supplier this morning, they should be able to get their hands on it pending on final price and quantity available. Should be able to confirm by the end of this month when the goods get to them from Depo Taiwan. For now I know the price will be around $350-$400 shipped, hopefully it will be lower.

Thanks for helping too Duke459, hopefully this is happening!! :)

What's the advantage over the stock headlamps? Are these projector type?

This is for left hand drive vehicle for european market. Yup it will fit and work for American cruiser.

Just got an update from my supplier this morning, they should be able to get their hands on it pending on final price and quantity available. Should be able to confirm by the end of this month when the goods get to them from Depo Taiwan. For now I know the price will be around $350-$400 shipped, hopefully it will be lower.

Thanks for helping too Duke459, hopefully this is happening!! :)

I'm also interested in a set.

Good news :), final price confirmed to be $320 shipped within the US. So much better that what I was expecting. Taking order now, if you like one please PM me for payment info. Delivery is estimated to be approximately 6 weeks.

Just texted you Ian!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom