60 series cargo sliding windows group buy interest? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd be in for a set. Just came across this thread.

Ill shoot you a pm!

I'd be in for a group buy of Gullwing windows. :)

Ill shoot you a pm!

Do these rear sliding windows lock? Was just wondering if these would be a security concern, vs. gullwing doors with locks.

So they dont lock with a key or anything, they just have latches on the inside that only open from the inside. Basically exactly like an 80 series

@ace7141
Coming from somebody who is in the middle of rebuilding a set of these windows right now, the locks look identical to an 80 Series. I'm pretty sure all the lock parts are the same part numbers used on an 80 - my Toyota dealer can get them next day from a domestic warehouse, which means they're a US-vehicle part number.

Definitely thankful the 70 and 80 use a lot of the same parts! :)

I need a good stainless trim piece for my driver side rear quarter glass if anyone has a good one after the sliding window install. Thanks
I was going to try and see if I can keep mine, but if not you’re welcome to mine

I was going to try and see if I can keep mine, but if not you’re welcome to mine
What are the chances it could be shipped across the country and not be bent all to hell!
You would have to take a master packer class at the local university. Lol

What are the chances it could be shipped across the country and not be bent all to hell!
You would have to take a master packer class at the local university. Lol
hah yeah thats true id imagine if its not locked into the rubber molding it will be pretty weak

you could try reaching out to Horizon to see if hes got any leads. Hes on facebook and instagram @horizon_early_Landcruisers

There was a guy on instagram that i was talking to about getting some. His handle is @scarecrowx7. He was going to source some for me but horizon had them.

Cruiserutesandparts.com.au has some that are "reconditioned" but have the original rubber seals in them. They are super expensive and youll need to rebuild them anyways. Whatever you get, expect to clean a bunch of rust and repaint them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom