For Sale 97 LX450 TRD S/C, Armor, 35's NorCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im posting my cruiser up as a FEELER. Not totally convinced im ready to sell.

Mileage -
17x,xxx

Suspension -
Slee 4", with Slee castor plates, and Landtank extended HD rear lower arms.

Armor -
Slee Off Road Shortbus front bumper
4x4 Labs Rear bumper with tire carrier, hilift jack mount, 3 gas can or cooler holder and ladder
Metaltech sliders
Iron Pig Off Road skid plate.

Engine -
TRD Supercharger installed at approximately 145k by Robbie A. (Powderpig) along with PM service of replacing the headgasket & rebuilding the head.

At the same time the fuel filter and several vsv's were replaced curing the PITA P401 code. The radiator was replaced with a new old style one several years ago along with all the cooling system components water pump, hoses, etc.

The PHH has been bypassed with a full length Samco hose.

There is a Landtank MAF unit on there too.

A Safari Snorkel was also installed.

The exhaust was upgraded to 3" tubing and hi flow catalytic converters. The main muffler is a flowmaster and the secondary was is something else to reduce the resonating and drone which it does quite well.

Gears -
There are 5.29s installed with the factory e-lockers.

The front and rear axel's were serviced by Valley Hybrids less than 2k miles ago.

The Pin 7 mod was also done with the push button switch on the dash put in.

Marlin Crawler Transfer case 25% reduction gears were installed by Valley Hybrids.

Fuel- OEM subtank with George's ECU. It works perfectly.

Tires -
Toyo MT 315 75 R16

New front Terraian Tamer front rotors

New rear rotors.

Interior -
The steering wheel was replaced with a new one from Shane (AAtlas) as well as new leather for the front.

The front and middle row seats are covered with Specter Off Road Tough Duck covers in tan that match pretty well.

The third row of seats have been removed, but are in Specter Off Road storage bags to prevent them from being damaged or getting dirty.

There is a Scan Gauge mounted above the mirror. The visors also stay up on there own still. There is a custom sunshade included too.

The stock radio was removed and a Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD receiver was installed.

Puma 12v compressor installed on LP's rear third row seat mount.

I had the whole AC system replaced last year.

The cladding has been removed.

This truck is not pristine, its been all over CA on trails and dunes including the Rubicon. It has no major body damage. This is the perfect truck for someone that wants to start going on overland adventures or creepy crawl over the rocks.

There are more things that I didn't list and small things that need attention but this would be further discussed with a serious buyer.

Again this is a FEELER. If you don't like the price then its not for you.

Located in the SF bay area, asking $22,500.

IMG_9892.JPG

IMG_9893.JPG

IMG_9894.JPG

IMG_9895.JPG

IMG_9896.JPG

Beauty! Glws

This truck is awesome!!! I have seen it in person, on the road and trails as well. You will not find a better cruiser for sale, a great rig for someone that is looking for an 80 that is already built.

Is there any chance you could take a picture of how you attached your hi lift jack to your swingout? I can't really see the detail on your night photo. Eyes ain't what they used to be! I hope you get every cent you ask for!

Sorry to those I never got back to. Got slammed with life (work).

Ive decided to drop the price, I want to get this truck sold so I can move past the thought of selling it.

The price is now $18.500. This reflects the few things that need attention. Serious inquries only please.

Last edited:
Is there any chance you could take a picture of how you attached your hi lift jack to your swingout? I can't really see the detail on your night photo. Eyes ain't what they used to be! I hope you get every cent you ask for!
I will snap a pic when I get a chance.

damn. missed my old cruiser for sale once again 8-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom