For Sale 97 landcruiser, Black, no locks, $11,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 1997 LC. Has 208,000 miles. Well maintained, garaged, everything is in excellent working order. Has the 18x9 enkei rims with 33” nitto terra grapplers. Has a pioneer head unit with DVD, CD, Bluetooth, and navigation. Infinity 6.5” in all four doors and an alpine 12” subwoofer. No lift, no lockers. I have all of my maintenance records, originally a California vehicle, now in Az, no rust. Black exterior with gray/tan leather interior. A/C is cold, heat is great, have the third row seats. Recently had both knuckles rebuilt, radiator was replaced. Vehicle has been babied. Paint is not perfect, but it is 20 years old. Enkei rim is being repared, reason for the OE 16” in the photo. Let me know if you have any questions, $13,000, no trades, already bought my next vehicle and not interested in parting it out.
PM[/GALLERY]

Would really like to get this vehicle to someone who is going to appreciate it. Clean enough to be your daily driver or a great project vehicle as it is stock. $11,500.

Did it sale?

I have buyer who is suppose to fly in next Friday from Reno, he did not give me a deposit or anything so technicallly still available yes. The rim has been replaced with one that is as close as I could get to the other 3. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom