For Sale 96 LX450 (FZJ80) North FL part out in stages (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the rubber isolator donut that goes between top of the front coil springs and the body. Not sure what it's called. Still available and price?

It still looks Driveable! :)

Sorry for your loss!

Do you still have the part that attaches the right front fender flare to the Side step? It's should be black plastic (no paint).

Does anyone know if this is the same part for a '96 FZJ80? Should be the same but I know the Yota and the Lex sometimes have slight differences.

Im in Orlando.

Hello .. I'm looking for black rear sliding window black molding ( continuation of windows exterior weather strips ) .. I know drivers side should be complete and nice .. dunno about the pass side..

I'm also looking for rear dome light ( cargo area ) dunno if it's the same of front ..

will be shipped to 33122 ..

David

I need the rubber isolator donut that goes between top of the front coil springs and the body. Not sure what it's called. Still available and price?

The coil spring perch is actually an extension of the frame, I am sorry but the part you are looking for is already sold as part of a frame/suspension swap

It still looks Driveable! :)

Sorry for your loss!

Do you still have the part that attaches the right front fender flare to the Side step? It's should be black plastic (no paint).

Does anyone know if this is the same part for a '96 FZJ80? Should be the same but I know the Yota and the Lex sometimes have slight differences.

Im in Orlando.

Just a quibble both 93-97 Toyota Land Cruisers and 96-97 Lexus LX450's are FZJ80s, both have FZJ80 stamped in the frame passenger side just aft of the axle,

I think you are describing the plastic piece that fills the gap between the fender flare and the step, this piece is specific to the LX50, the fender flare is shaped slightly different on the land cruiser. it may bolt up though as for a while i took of my steps and ran Land Cruiser mud flaps, the mud flaps bolt in the same spot but they did not match the flare, there was a visual mismatch but they still bolted up,

I have both sides, somewhere, I would have to get my hand on them,

I have the land cruiser mud flaps also.

Hello .. I'm looking for black rear sliding window black molding ( continuation of windows exterior weather strips ) .. I know drivers side should be complete and nice .. dunno about the pass side..

I'm also looking for rear dome light ( cargo area ) dunno if it's the same of front ..

will be shipped to 33122 ..

David

I did not think you ever came out of SOCD :cheers:

I think you are describing the exterior vent at the D pillar just aft of the last side window? the passenger side is FUBAR, the drivers side still looks good from the outside but unfortunately it has broken clips inside from the tree impact. both d pillars were involved, the passenger side worse than the drivers side, this is probably the same problem yours has.

How much for the driver side seatbelt assy?

It is nowhere near perfect, I used my seat belt always and I am a mechanic, it is dirty (should clean up) but it also has just slight beginnings of fraying at the edges, I would take 35 shipped for the assembly, belt, reel etc, I can send pictures if you provide an email address.

For those looking for other than drivers belts I have them ans they are in much better shape than the drivers.

I did not think you ever came out of SOCD :cheers:

I do !!!!

Nop I don't meant the vent .. there is a piece of kinda black fine rubber that it's the continuation of the window weatherstrip .. will take a pic of mine ( which it's chrome but I'm replacing mines with black ones ) and will post here if you don't mind ..

what about the dome light ?

Are you goint to part out your axles .. or will sell complete .?

sure post up a picture, i just went and looked, there is the window molding, there si the vent and there is a little seal between the two and there is a black body moldign below the window, not sure which you are describing, yes I have one dome light left, I think they are the same,

frame, axles, suspension, gas tank, fuel and brake lines etc already sold as one assembly for a frame swap under a FJ60.

The coil spring perch is actually an extension of the frame, I am sorry but the part you are looking for is already sold as part of a frame/suspension swap

I do not need the perch, I need the rubber insert that goes between the top of the coil and the perch. But it sounds like this may be gone already.

Is the steering wheel sold?

Is the steering wheel sold?

It is not sold but you don't want it, the leather was falling apart so I cut it off, and I put on a cheap parts store cover.

The black one its the one I bought to replace the old chrome ones.. Still have the last piece of chrome under the sliding Window ( ones that I'm looking for)

Sent from my big phone using IH8MUD

ForumRunner_20121113_175607.jpg

Ok I see, I would call that body molding, the passenger side has a twist in it, it may spring back straight after removal? I will give it a try, the drivers side is in good shape, I will pull them and get back to you.

Are we talking the cast exhaust 3 to one y manifolds coming off the head or the lower welded thin wall pipe?

The lower y is welded to the first cat and will go with the catalytic converters.

Hi

Looking for a small white plastic dime size screw/plug with X pattern (Phillips) on end that caps power seat gear just under front of seat
There are two of these on each power seat assembly.
I need one
Can you help?
Thx!

How much for tail lights both sides?

Are we talking the cast exhaust 3 to one y manifolds coming off the head or the lower welded thin wall pipe?

The lower y is welded to the first cat and will go with the catalytic converters.

The lower y-pipe welded to the cat. I don't need the cat, but if you are interested in selling it at a reasonable price let me know.

Brett

Hi

Looking for a small white plastic dime size screw/plug with X pattern (Phillips) on end that caps power seat gear just under front of seat
There are two of these on each power seat assembly.
I need one
Can you help?
Thx!

I know the part you speak of, you loose fore aft when it screws out, selling the plug from the power seat mechanism kinda kills the value of it, before we go there the guy I sold one power seat assembly to may have a spare he would sell from his old one? Shoot him a PM and see what he says?

https://forum.ih8mud.com/member.php?u=8592

How much for tail lights both sides?

For both I would do $75 shipped, good condition bright and clear no damage to speak of.

The lower y-pipe welded to the cat. I don't need the cat, but if you are interested in selling it at a reasonable price let me know.

Brett

looking for $100 for both cats with y pipe + shipping, that is reasonable for good cats but not really reasonable for the y pipe the only part you are after. if they don't sell later on I would consider cutting off the y pipe and sending it to you separately, or possibly if you know someone who needs new cats you could get his old one?

Are the front springs available?

No sorry sold with the chassis

looking for $100 for both cats with y pipe + shipping, that is reasonable for good cats but not really reasonable for the y pipe the only part you are after. if they don't sell later on I would consider cutting off the y pipe and sending it to you separately, or possibly if you know someone who needs new cats you could get his old one?

Don't know anyone yet, if you can't get anyone to take the whole thing, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom