For Sale 95 FZJ80 for sale Norfolk VA $6500.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold .....95 FZJ80

SOLD TO A FELLOW IH8MUD member

Looking for a new home for my wifes 95 Landcruiser..No Accidents and clear Title in hand..... It has 141k miles roughly 8k a year .. Vehicle is in great shape has some general wear and tear issues but what doesnt after 16yrs.
But if you know and love Cruisers this hopefully will not be a major issue as they last forever. It's a deep metallic forest green ,pwr windows / sunroof / locks and toyota factory alarm system Bluish-grey leather inside and have the third row seating . Am/fm cd player all original equipment. Must see to appreciate.

Thanks,
Rich
** no lockers** 

Have more pictures click on link Flickr: Rich1802's Photostream
IMG_1895.jpg
IMG_1899.jpg
IMG_1906.jpg

Last edited:
Got lockers? Post up some more pics, please. I'm in the market as it were. Maintenance history/modifications list?

Thanks,
Scott

Got lockers? Post up some more pics, please. I'm in the market as it were. Maintenance history/modifications list?

Thanks,
Scott

It's a deep metallic forest green ,pwr windows / sunroof / locks and toyota factory alarm system Bluish-grey leather inside and have the third row seating . Am/fm cd player all original equipment.

Nice truck! I so would if I could, but I can't. So I ain't :bang:

Maintenance has been mainly general upkeep oil changes every 3k miles, brakes , replaced 2 rotors a year or so ago replaced an oxygen sensor ....and a dash light in temperature controls was replaced.... Love cruisers they just dont fall apart like some vehicles. I am the second owner my wife's put less than 27k on vehicle

Sold - Mine, all Mine!

Left Norfolk, VA with my "new to me" 80 around 1:00pm Saturday and headed 1000 miles west to Saint Louis. The Cruiser drove great the whole way home, even in the torrential downpour I ran through in western Illinois. :steer:Averaged about 15mpg the whole trip, between 70-75mph, even through the Appalachian mountains. I got home around 4:00am Sunday & crashed out for a few hours. Dropped her off at the service station to get an inspection today and new Missouri plates tomorrow.

Thanks again Rich.:cheers:

Let the spending begin!

Hey Scott ,
My family and I so glad your enjoying the Cruiser ... I'm sure she will
Take care of you and your new baby soon to arrive for years to come!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Rich

So what are the plans? Bumpers? Lift? Looks like a good deal

Left Norfolk, VA with my "new to me" 80 around 1:00pm Saturday and headed 1000 miles west to Saint Louis. The Cruiser drove great the whole way home, even in the torrential downpour I ran through in western Illinois. :steer:Averaged about 15mpg the whole trip, between 70-75mph, even through the Appalachian mountains. I got home around 4:00am Sunday & crashed out for a few hours. Dropped her off at the service station to get an inspection today and new Missouri plates tomorrow.

Thanks again Rich.:cheers:

Let the spending begin!

Hey Scott ,
My family and I so glad your enjoying the Cruiser ... I'm sure she will
Take care of you and your new baby soon to arrive for years to come!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Rich

Thanks Rich, I'm sure she will.

So what are the plans? Bumpers? Lift? Looks like a good deal

Immediately I plan to put some new tires on and drive her. Aside from the title & license, I've already fixed the droopy driver's sun visor & the wobble in the passenger mirror. I ran some trimmer line through the front sunroof drains as a precautionary measure as well. Even though they'll probably stay all the way back, I need to fix the gears on both front seats, which Rich had already bought and passed on to me. He also gave me 2 new from Japan 3rd row seat reclining mechanisms which I need to modify and install on the middle seats. Most likely I'll gradually replace all of the stock stereo components starting with the speakers and finishing with a new head-unit & amplifier(s) at some point as well.

Sadly, this 80 will see mostly daily driver duty for a few years. My hope is that further down the line I can do bumpers, swap the running boards for some sliders, a lift, bigger tires, and go run a bunch of trails.:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom