Parting Out 94 white (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be slowly parting out A 94 white cruiser with manual leather seats 1st and second row only drivers side a little rough passenger in good shape it has been wrecked in the front end so no grill fenders or radiator support 271000 miles ran good before it was wrecked I was able do drive it on a trailer to get it home but trans lines are leaking steering is fubar as is the front portion of the frame

Looking for rear non locking third member

Would you be willing to separate the front seat sliders from the seats? I just need sliders to adapt some different seats.

In need of the turn signal multi-function switch that goes behind the steering wheel. Has the blinkers, turn signals, lights and high beam switch, and other side is the wiper control knob. How much to ship to 85206.

My high beam switch has gone out, still have ability to flash them but can't turn them on and leave them on.

Thanks,

Left passenger window motor and assembly. I can pick it up. I'm in Bountiful. If you'd make me a good deal on the seats I'll take the seat portion and @krs2fur can have the seat hardware. Win win win.

How is the dash pad? Mine is split and I'd love to replace it.

Also, the driver's seatbelt.

Also, the battery tray.

I'm not parting anything with a rear upper tailgate...not actively. I do have one from a 95 and one for a 60 series, but this isn't my thread.

If the oem wheels are in good condition, I would be interested in 2. Thanks

I also need a part steering pump now.

Are you still out there?

VAF/ vane airflow meter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom