For Sale 94 White Locked Rust Free in SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Link and Pics

I really hope one of my Mud brothers buy this. Instead of some local bozo. That doesn't appreciate it for what it is.

Last edited:
You guys have stripped this down faster than Tijuana hooker. The spare motor is pending Both bumpers are pending The truck is left I will let it go for a steal at $2800 The Gavin rack is left $400 with all the accessories

Last edited:
hi i'm very interested in the truck I actually saw it on Craigslist first and then stumbled upon it on here, how is on longer drives or would it need to be trailered and do you have any pics of the undercarriage?

hi i'm very interested in the truck I actually saw it on Craigslist first and then stumbled upon it on here, how is on longer drives or would it need to be trailered and do you have any pics of the undercarriage?

Are the original bumpers and running boards installed on the truck?

Last edited:
Landcruiser

I saw this 80 this weekend when I picked up a motor. It is in good looking shape. I also heard the motor and it isn't bad at all. It's well worth the price IMHO.

Thanks for the bump. I hope that spare motor does you well. Yeah I may be over stating the knock. I don't think its gonna throw a rod anytime soon. If it even is the rod. Like I said earlier it's been my DD for two years. And hasn't missed a beat.

Last edited:
Tempting but I'd have to get it to the Dallas area. Gonna check on shipping rates though in the meantime.

Last edited:
sounds like yer selling ObamaCare here....

but wait...phone lines open for 24 more hours and that's it!

BOGO offer ends at midnight!!

theres more...

GLWTS

Pm incoming

Still up for sale?

also sent you an email asking the same question. thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom