For Sale 94 Landcruiser Rockcrawler for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Considering selling my 1994 Toyota Landcruiser. Has the factory 4.5L DOHC Straight 6, auto tranny, solid front axle with factory e-locker, and full float factory rear axle with e-locker. Just rolled 239K. Truck has custom fabricated heavy duty rock sliders, a TJM front bumper with a 12,000lb Mile Marker winch, and a 4x4 labs rear bumper with side protection that had a Ramsey 8500lb winch tucked up in it (will remove at sale, or sell with truck). Both winches also have custom in-cab winch controls. The front TJM also has 2 150W KC daylighters with custom wiring that allows the driver to select off, on, or on when high beams are on. Its currently sitting on 38.5" Super Swamper Boggers and has a matching spare on a matching rim. I also still have the factory 3rd row seating. Mechanically truck is in good shape, minus a few small things: Thefront passenger birf has just starting clicking, and some of the suspension bushings are starting to wear which has induced a bit of suspension slop. Fluids changed regularly and all maintenance is up to date. Truck has had the rear tail lights removed and relocated with turns and reverse lights to the rear tailgate to keep from breaking lenses off road. Truck is 100% street legal, and is currently titled, registered, and can be driven on the street. I have also upgraded all the steering components (relay and tie rods) with thick DOM tubing to prevent damage, and the rear control arm front mounts have been reinforced to hold up to rocks. The suspension has been upgraded using old man emu springs and shocks giving about 2.5" of lift and it also has a 1" body lift, but both bumpers have been adjusted for the lift (no unsightly gap). Its a great off-road machine that will reliably get you through the trails in comfort. The A/C still works great, and both front and rear heat work great. I'm asking 4650 with no extra parts, and no rear winch, can add them back for a little extra money, and am open to entertain offers. Call Cory with questions at 417-489-4429 or email me at colsoncj (at) gmail (dot) com. Also, if the orange is a deal breaker, will be happy to consider repainting or bedlining it! Truck is located in SW Missouri, near Springfield.

Pic before the new OME lift and 38"s (flex has improved...) highlights the rear tail lights:

img2012031800194.jpg

img2012031800193.jpg

img2012031800190.jpg

Forgot to mention, truck could come with a full second set of doors to make half doors, a second tailgate (in case you want to chop the back) a second rear driveshaft (one for wheelin, one for street), a factory service manual, a wiring diagram for all the aftermartket wiring, a good matched spare, and depending on sale price, a second transfer case to tinker with or put a low range kit in without having the truck out of commision while you do it! Might be some other parts I have I'll throw in too, but that's what I can remember I have! Parts are additional cost.

Last edited:
Made a template, cut the holes, installed the lights, and rewired into the factory harness routing the new taillight harness through the factory grommets in the tailgate and body. I think there might be some pictures in my build thread.

Forgot to mention, truck comes with a full second set of doors to make half doors, a second tailgate (in case you want to chop the back) a second rear driveshaft (one for wheelin, one for street), a factory service manual, a wiring diagram for all the aftermartket wiring, a good matched spare, and depending on sale price, a second transfer case to tinker with or put a low range kit in without having the truck out of commision while you do it! Might be some other parts I have I'll throw in too, but that's what I can remember I have! and added more pics...

Last edited:
Price drop... would like to buy some goodies... I figure if it doesnt sell for that, i'll probably just keep it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom