For Sale 94 106K Locked Loaded S. Florida Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Price dropped to $14,000. I bought this truck bone stock about 6 years ago from a Lexus dealer in S Fl. It was one owner with 64K on the clock. I then decided to build it up. I installed an OME lift, front spacers, new wheels, 35" tires, ARB bumper with 12,500 lb winch, ARB roof rack, Kaymar tire carrier, 35" spare, re-routed the diff breathers, added a Cobra CB and went wheelin!!

Then, my Wife decided she wanted it as her DD!! (I bought a 1970 FJ 40 for me). She's been driving it up until last month when she got her new car. Now this truck sits waiting for a new home.

The truck is in excellent condition inside. The only real flaws are a few spots on the rugs (i haven't tried to remove), the center seatbelt was chewed by the dog (just the seat belt) and the headliner for the sunroof is starting to droop a bit.

The exterior of the truck is also in very good condition, the body is strainght with a few dings and scratches here and there but nothing unsightly. The paint is in very dood condition but the rear hatch is starting to cloud and the corners at the roof are worn. The passenger floor board has a slight bend to it compliments of a stump in the mud.

All service records are up to date. I just replaced the tires less than 500 miles ago. I have lots of pictures avaialble.

Feel free to call me at 954-444-3494 or e-mail cb@commercialinteriorsys.com

Chris

IMG_0941 full drivers side.jpg

IMG_0940 frnt seats.jpg

IMG_0930 Rear with tire.jpg

Last edited:
A few more pics

IMG_0956 Frnt lock.jpg

IMG_0899 From Rear open with mat.jpg

IMG_0907 2nd row surfaces.jpg

and a few more

IMG_0897 Close-up winch.jpg

IMG_0902 3rd row surfaces.jpg

IMG_0913 controls.jpg

more pics

IMG_0902 3rd row surfaces.jpg

IMG_0944 hood close up 2.jpg

IMG_0958 Tread depth.jpg

When dirty

DSCF1170.JPG

water crossing rev.jpg

Poser rev.jpg

Grey, blue or green...can't tell from the pics.

Grey, blue or green...can't tell from the pics.

Blue Slate Metallic with Grey Leather. Nicest color by far of course ;)

Also have the 5 steel wheels, service manual and records

IMG_0925 sunroof.jpg

IMG_0947 drivers floor.jpg

IMG_0948 Pass floor.jpg

Very few comments about this so far. What gives? Priced way too high? Don't like the color? Mall wheels? Too far away? What gives?:bang:

Imo price, way too high.
94s are the best years, only if it had cloth it would make it better.

Nicely presented and low mileage to boot! Too far away (for me) and too much money IMO.

Good luck!

What's the definition of "way"?

Any pics from underneath? T

I'll take some pics underneath this weekend and posy up.

What's the definition of "way"?

I sold my 97 40th Anniversary Sage factory locked 80, built like yours minus the rear bumper for $9k.

I had twice the miles but new head gasket, head work, brakes, seals, belts, new leather etc. with detailed maintenance records.

Low mileage rigs are rare, but they need to be low mile and highly desirable to command a premium.

I'd say $11K would be fair but leaning to the seller...but who knows, the market for these is anything but consistent.

Your color is awesome, mods are great (minus wheels for most on this forum)...so I'd say its all price. Many won't even make an offer as what they feel is fair looks like a low-ball next to $15k.

No one will argue that it isn't a cool truck...you may just need to be patient.

Garth - I really appreciate the genuine response. I admit that I used this higher price to avoid having folks, looking for an $8,000 LC, offering me a low number. I guess the real question is... How much is 100,000 less miles worth to a buyer? If 20K miles per year = 5 years of use. Is it worth $1,000/yr? If so, the normal $9,000 LC with 220,000 miles should be $14,000 with 106,000 miles:hmm:???? How's that for seller's logic?

I did post it on Craigslist yesterday so we'll see if it gets any action. I would rather see it go to someone here on the forum rather than a soccer Mom in Fort Lauderdale that will never get it dirty.

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964 dist options.jpg

4080rev.JPG

I think it's a great truck and a fair price. I've been looking all over the place for about a year and with the low miles and mods I think the price is fair. I'm across the country, but nice. GLWS

Just added some engine pics

Engine2.jpg

Engine 1.jpg

Engine 7.jpg

and a few more

Engine 3.jpg

Engine 4.jpg

Engine 5.jpg

and a few from underneath

Under 1 birf.jpg

Under 2 frnt diff.jpg

under 3 rear diff.jpg