90 Series Prado, where the heck do I get parts lads! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you all for the great information provided.

My wifes cousin bought one of these Prado's. She uses it to deliver mail. When she first got it, I got looking at it and noticed it has the same drivetrain as the 3rd gen 4runner. When it needed an alternator, I removed it, took it to the parts store and said it was a 99 4runner. It would out perfect. Same thing on the front pads. Right now, I am doing the rears plus a caliper. I was quite puzzled at first as the 3rd gen 4runners didn't come with rear disk. I found out the caliper is the same as the big land cruiser. I was scared that I was needing to order rotors from over seas. I do have some other questions on these things. The front tires are worn very bad on the inside edge. I'm having her take it to get an alignment once I'm done. Guessing that it will need some front end parts. Any ideas what these would be? 3rd gen 4runner? 4th gen 4runner? Also, she have had issues with the truck loosing power. I have an old Celica Supra that did that and it was the fuel pump. Any ideas on the what would match it?
I deliver mail with my Prado. I imagine 75% of the time, my right front tire is offroading, the right rear about 50% of the time, the other two wheels are on the pavement. It leads to very odd tire wear. Both on the inside suggest alignment might be in order.

I went through and cross referenced the parts only to find it’s all the same as a third gen 4Runner limited FOR THE FRONT. Just use that for brakes future searchers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom