83 lifted fj60 in colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, putting up here again. in a couple weeks, it goes to ebay.

83 fj60, tan. has usual rust on rear fenders and one quarter panel is bashed in pretty good (i have another panel if you wanna weld it in). 2f, 4spd, split case, 4.11s, 33x10.5 bfgs, full size spare, tuffy center console, alcan 4 1/2" lift, 1" over shackles, greasable pins, non us rear slider windows, rs9000 shocks, sony am/fm/cas with 10 disc changer, sony xplode speakers, cobra cb, led domelight conversion, arb bumper, sliders, all pro hi steer arms with ricebilt heavy duty rods and fzj80 ends (oem), hi amp alternator, rear receiver hitch and wiring.

almost all new parts are oem (aftermarket parts are listed). replaced in the last couple of years: fuel pump, filter, water pump, thermostat, lower thermostat housing, plugs/wires/cap/rotor, vcv valve, radiator (aftermarket), muffler and some exhaust work (aftermarket), valve cover gasket and seals, transfer input and output seals, rear main, throwout bearing, front end service, including new knuckle studs/washers and nuts.

things i'm keeping are winch and rear locker (i might deal on the locker just cause i really don't want to dick with pulling it out). power steering pump squeals, but i may fix that soon. i also got it hot a couple of times last year, but i don't show any fluids mixing, but it does blow white smoke for a while on start up. carb fan is on a toggle switch, hasn't been registered at all this year since i don't drive it anymore. all emissions equipment is intact. that's why i'm getting rid of it. it makes me sad to see it sit.

this is not a family daily driver kind of car. the suspension is very flexy and it's tippy. i used to daily drive it, but i'm used to driving lifted 4x4s.

$4000/obo.
DSC00090.JPG
DSC00091.JPG
DSC01129.JPG

some more pics. the typical rust
DSC01128.JPG
DSC01132.JPG
DSC01133.JPG

Nice! Now, how do I get her back to Rhode Island? Seriously, I'll be talking to the wife later. We've been going back and forth on a new FJC, or getting an older LC and putting some TLC into it. I used to own an 74 FJ40 so going that route is like old times for me. Something like this is what we've been considering if we don't go new.

I'll get back to you (if it's still available).

Thanks,
William

Bump for a good seller, and a fair ride. Actually in good shape for a 60, nice low mileage. Good looking rig in person I thought. Tell people it is famous, made some advertising lit :)

Is that the original dash Ige, looks good, mine has started to crack unfortuantely.

there is currently a sale pending

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom