8274 Winch Mounting Plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m interested in just the mounting plate for the 8274. I have a CCOT HFS Bumper, not intended for Winch , and I would like to cut a Fairlead mount for an 8274 in the bumper, and weld your plate on the backside, to mount the winch. Any issues with that? Would you sell just the plate? Thanks!

mac@seas-tr.com

I’m interested in just the mounting plate for the 8274. I have a CCOT HFS Bumper, not intended for Winch , and I would like to cut a Fairlead mount for an 8274 in the bumper, and weld your plate on the backside, to mount the winch. Any issues with that? Would you sell just the plate? Thanks!

mac@seas-tr.com
Yea Dm

mac@seas-tr.com
yes, I emailed you

Alright finally had a moment to get this mocked up. Still will need to pull it for powder coating but it turned out great. I was initially a bit worried that there wouldn’t be enough room with the sag steering box but with a slight bit of modification I was able to move the mount to the PS for a clean fit. It’s not centered but you can hardly tell. Below are some pictures. I’ll follow up with more when its powder coated and we’ve run the winch line on it.

Special thanks to @powthief19 for the awesome mount and to @Fourrunner for the killer Warn 8274 rebuild.

Let me know if you all have any questions 🤙

IMG_4217.jpeg

IMG_4262.jpeg

IMG_4358.jpeg

IMG_4359.jpeg

IMG_4362.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom