80 wiper hose routing layout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I looked online and didn’t see anything for an 80.
So I thought I’d ask here.
Does anyone have a picture of a stock FZJ-80 layout for the wiper hose?

Here’s the story, I just had a rat get up inder the hood and did a ton of damage including eating through spark plug wires that I just replaced.

Rat chewed up all my wiper hose into 11 pieces, and drained all the wiper fluid out.

I know this is pretty basic but I really want to return it to the excellent stock interior set up. Under thr hood.
And there is the diverter valve on the front left side.

Thanks

B2191562-06F5-4258-90C1-9A54403C602B.jpeg
5C1317A9-489A-42D8-963D-42FB48C5AE25.jpeg
29A44E14-AF5E-4A26-8447-866EB312A659.jpeg
73587BAE-CB2F-4B41-B4FC-4DD29198E4E9.jpeg
EF4511D1-8FAE-4F9A-88DB-AB257F7DE5F0.jpeg

Ironbinder, just a suggestion, if you don't already own a copy of the Toyota factory service manual for your truck, i highly recommend you acquire one. There is a wealth of information contained within it's pages.

I have not tested this method, but I have heard that rodents do not like scented dryer sheets and that if you tie a couple inside the engine bay it will keep the critters from eating hoses and such.

Squirrels are also bad about chewing up stuff. If your truck is parked outside, you may consider putting a fake rubber snake on the ground under your truck.

Squirrels are also bad about chewing up stuff. If your truck is parked outside, you may consider putting a fake rubber snake on the ground under your truck.
Or you could just turn your grandson loose with one of those new high power air rifles. With orders to reduce the population of any squirrels that come close to your truck.

Ironbinder, just a suggestion, if you don't already own a copy of the Toyota factory service manual for your truck, i highly recommend you acquire one. There is a wealth of information contained within it's pages.
Yeah, I have the PDF , but I couldn't see the actual routing for the hose very well. I just was hoping someone had some actual pictures as well. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom