80 series rock slider choices (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ordered a set of sliders today from White Knuckle Off road. Takes about 4 weeks, as they do not build them until the order is placed.

Cool - can't wait to see them on the truck. I am not familiar with the White Knuckle brand. There were not nearly as many choices when I started building my 80.

Bolted up the White Knuckle Sliders. Leon helped me . took about 2 hours total for both . Nice product. Came with spacers and longer bolts to space out the brake lines that run inside the DS frame , so the U clamps fit tight to the DS frame. Used some small heater hose so brake lines would not rub against the U bolts. Very strong, good protection for the Cats. painted them myself, and put some stick- on safety step adhesive strips on top of each slider to prevent slipping when wet.

I would agree that is a good idea to support Trail Taylor, and I will buy from them , in the future. I see several products on that website that I will get for my 80.
I could not tell from the Trail Taylor site, anything about their 80's series regarding Cat protection, no pictures , as to how their design was done. So, I went with White Knuckle, because they had good pictures of the Cat protection and I was able to see a set of theirs on a local 80 series. I appreciate you pointing out that Trail Taylor supports the Mud community. As I add to my 80, I will go there first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom