80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1593304026378.png

And in the small world we live in, here is a guy on Mud that remembers this 80 from when he was in Saudi Arabia

Crazy crazy crazy

I've got a triple locked 80 someone contact me about that is for sale here in Mid-TN. I am not personally selling it, just trying to help out a friend. I will have pictures soon. You guys are my favorites so I just wanted to put it out there for you first. :) I think he wants 9k for it, it is stock so that pretty cool. It is in middle TN and would be happy to arrange some sort of mud ship if needed.

Razorback neighbor to y’all’s west here. I come in peace.

Looking for a 93-94 AFM (mass air flow sensor). First used one I picked up is junk. New is discontinued, Reman supply seems to be dried up, and I don’t want a Chinese knock off. So if anyone has a known good used OEM unit, I’m interested.

I have. Best I can tell from reading and research it’s NLA

I know it's super low miles, but a 3FE truck? WOW!

I know it's super low miles, but a 3FE truck? WOW!

Proves to me that people paying these prices don’t know s*** about Land Cruisers.

The 62 sells higher than a 60 becauae these clown buyers can’t drive a stick

Proves to me that people paying these prices don’t know s*** about Land Cruisers.

The 62 sells higher than a 60 becauae these clown buyers can’t drive a stick
It'd be interesting to know if the purchaser is aware the 91-92 80s are "different." And you're right on the 62. Pitiful how many people these days opt for an automatic, simply because they didn't care to learn how to drive a manual............

Reactions: dnp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom