80 Series Factory Bumper Swing Out DIY Kits (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello, I am interested by pass side, no Hilift kit. Did you already send this kit abroad? Please quote by PM to France :
Address : 46 chemin de la petite bastide
13770 Venelles, France
Tks in advance, Charles

Have you wanted a better way to store a tire on your rig without sacrificing precious interior cargo space or rear departure clearance? Unwilling to spend $1000+ for a heavy swing out bumper just to carry a larger spare tire?

Introducing the Summit Cruisers factory bumper swing out kit. This kit includes the parts and instructions you need to build a rear tire swing carrier for your vehicle while utilizing the OEM rear bumper.

View attachment 1274684

View attachment 1274686

View attachment 1274687

View attachment 1274696

View attachment 1274689

Pros

Heavy duty 1 3/4" spindle with grease zerks

Gas strut assistance

No need to install auxiliary tail lights

Extremely robust and stable design

Lighter weight alternative to a heavy rear bumper

Less expensive alternative to a heavy steel bumper

The tire swing out is available for either side of the vehicle

Does not attach to the body of the vehicle like the oem style. Keeps body smooth and rust free.

General Information

For kits sold before January 2018, those are Version 1.

Kits sold from January 2018 to current are Version 2.

Details for Version 2 can be found on page 12.

These are built in batches and then modified for the side chosen once the deposit is paid. I do not build these to order. Once they are gone, I won't have any more available until I have time to build more.

As this is a kit, welding is required. All pieces to build the tire swing out are included along with a license plate extension bracket. Auxiliary bumper lights not included. The receiver relocation kit is not available. A latch plate that bolts into the pintle hitch mount will be included. Cooler/jerry can baskets are not available. Some tools/hardware are needed to finish this kit.

*This kit is designed around holding a 6 lug OEM 16x8 wheel with a 35x12.5" tire. It also works with the 17x7.5" FJ Cruiser/4Runner wheels with more backspacing.

Starting at $520+ shipping (PM me for shipping outside of the US)

$100 non refundable deposit required. Let me know which side you would like the swing out to go on when you submit your deposit. From that point, the kit should be in your possession in under 2 weeks. Rest of payment due before shipping.

(PM me to confirm your information and for placing a deposit)

Paypal or cash if local to Oklahoma City, OK.
Are you still selling the swing out kits for a 95 land cruiser

Are you still selling the swing out kits?

I’m about to open for orders on the current batch within the next 24-36 hours.

Do you have a YouTube video on how to install? I would really like to see that.

No YouTube video but I do supply a step by step installation guide with pictures to buyers.

Sorry everyone who is interested at this time, but I won’t hold kits right now. Kits will be sold first come first serve tomorrow evening when I am ready to accept orders. This keeps everything as fair as possible for people who have been interested for months.

SOLD OUT: No longer accepting deposits for the January 2019 Batch of 80 series DIY factory bumper tire swing out kits!

Pricing remains the same as the previous batch!

$520 for a traditional kit

$535 for a hi lift kit

They will be shipping within the next 2-4 weeks.

Please send a message if interested. $100 PayPal deposit locks your spot in the batch.

34C0FD4F-A045-4CC3-9ED2-9BCFA4951A93.jpeg

Last edited:
Any suggestions for installation in Los Angeles?

Love a kit like this, but no idea how to get it fitted.

Any suggestions for installation in Los Angeles?

Love a kit like this, but no idea how to get it fitted.

I have heard of some people using Yota Masters, but I am not quite sure if they are in LA though.

As of last night, the final kits have been claimed. Thanks again to everyone who bought one and I will be in touch shortly when they are ready to ship. In the meantime, if anyone still has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom