80 Series Factory Bumper Swing Out DIY Kits (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm interested and subscribed. Likely wanting passenger side with hl mount. Do you have any instructions you can share about install? Like many others interested I don't weld and would need to get a quote for that work.

I believe I’ve replied awhile back, have not received an update or reply for deposit. What’s the status of the next batch of Driver’s side mounted carriers? Thanks Alex

9A2A46E1-5D81-4A98-9D70-582C3AAD6BE1.jpeg
EC1E8C1B-287F-42A6-A9DE-AA49AB3A598F.jpeg
@SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr

I finally put this together... after 2 Lincoln mig 140 circuit boards it’s all together and I couldn’t be happier...

This is the alternative to a $$$ bumper...

Thanks Garrett!

I'm in for the next batch as well.

Driver side

I’m in for the next batch.

I'm interested and subscribed. Likely wanting passenger side with hl mount. Do you have any instructions you can share about install? Like many others interested I don't weld and would need to get a quote for that work.

Sorry, but due to the nature of the instructions and measurements they contain, I don’t send out instructions until the item has been paid for.

Any for the LC100?

Haven’t had any time to work on developing a version for the 100.

I believe I’ve replied awhile back, have not received an update or reply for deposit. What’s the status of the next batch of Driver’s side mounted carriers? Thanks Alex

Thanks for the interest guys. Just to keep everyone informed, here’s what the schedule looks like. I will be starting the next batch around the end of the year and they should be available sometime in January of 2019.

Interested in the next batch. Driver's side.

Very interested. One for the driver side and if possible a hi lift mount and shovel mount. How much?

$535 for the hi lift kit. Next batch will be starting in the next month.

Interested in a drivers side spare, are these compatible with the 1991 Rear bumper? Thanks.

Yes they are!

Hey everyone, I thought I would update everyone on the December2018/January 2019 batch.

I’ve started ordering materials and will be starting on the next batch in two weeks! Thanks for everyone’s patience and understanding when it comes to how often I am able to build these kits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom