80 Series Exhaust Search (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a full exhaust from the monifold back for a 1991 80 series (US gas model). Any ideas on vendors or anyone have the parts? Thank you for the help!
E174FEA0-3AFE-44B5-B335-5DE468FD0433.jpeg

Have you tried using Partsouq.com? Input your VIN and the site will bring up the schematics for your car. If OEM Toyota is available they will have it, if not you can get the OEM Toyota part number and search online for it.

Have you tried using Partsouq.com? Input your VIN and the site will bring up the schematics for your car. If OEM Toyota is available they will have it, if not you can get the OEM Toyota part number and search online for it.
Thanks Scott. Have not used that but will check it out.

OEM has long been discontinued.

I need an exhaust for my 97 as well. Might have to go custom route. The entire thing is rotted to s***. All hangers are broken. The pipe to the muffler broke all the welds and I used "muffler weld" paste to seal it back up for now. Thing rattles the entire truck.

I'm in the same boat, not sure if I want to drop Toyota money on the muffler and tailpipe but seems like the best option... mixed reviews on auto parts stuff as expected

Have you tried rockauto? I just helped to fit one that my buddy got a couple of weeks back. Was a straight forward fit with no issues. It wasn't stainless but the whole thing in cluding the second was only about $700.
A couple of years back i fitted a Borla system to mine. I chose the California compliant downpipe and a stainless magnaflow arrived. That system was about $1200.

Have you tried rockauto? I just helped to fit one that my buddy got a couple of weeks back. Was a straight forward fit with no issues. It wasn't stainless but the whole thing in cluding the second was only about $700.
A couple of years back i fitted a Borla system to mine. I chose the California compliant downpipe and a stainless magnaflow arrived. That system was about $1200.
Are you happy with the Borla, any issues?

I had the Borla cat back on my last 80, and it was quality. Sounded nice. This time around, I took a look around and found a small local exhaust shop that bent me up a complete system for a fraction of what the Borla cost. Shops are harder and harder to find, but still out there.

Are you happy with the Borla, any issues?
I sold that truck already but it was trouble free with no fitment issues. I just can't comment on the longevity of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom