For Sale 80 Series Diesel Rigs For Sale From Japan Prices $8.7k to $38k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(239, 227, 227)
Outside Link
https://carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-toyota-land-cruiser-80-for-sale?keywords=Diesel&page=1
I saw two rigs with factory DIF Locks .. I bought one from this website .. They sent the vehicle with dead batteries .. But after all was said and done .. I love my rig ! ..

My 1995 1HD-FT engine did have smog equipment on it .. If you don't see Engine pictures .. Ask for them .. For those who don't know, if you buy a Diesel from a foreign country that doesn't have smog equipment, it has to be a minimum of 25 years old .. That is why I purchased a 1995 .. If it does have smog, you will have to check with the EPA if they will accept the smog equipment .. Most likely if its diesel, the answer is no ..

What exactly is the point of this posting? Are you selling your rig, if not I think you posted in the wrong section.

What exactly is the point of this posting? Are you selling your rig, if not I think you posted in the wrong section.

There was a question that a person asked about the price of 80 series Diesel Rigs .. I posted it here an not on his for sale post because, as I told him, I was trying to be sensitive to his post not to interfere with his potential sale .. I gave him the web address so he & others could see this post .. These vehicles which are for sale so it fits under others posts for sale items .. I don't see an issue .. They are for sale .. But not by me .. Are you going to tell me that Vehicles for sale have to be forum members ? .. I could send a message to CarFromJapan.com an let him know if he joins he can SPAM MUD .. Up to you ..

Cars from Japan is the expensive way to get yourself a JDM 80 Series. You have better options.
Without derailing the thread, what sites do you suggest?
I’ve actually got a JDM wife and do travel over there, so curious as to your take.
CFJ is great for window shopping but I figured there are better options.
TIA!

Without derailing the thread, what sites do you suggest?
I’ve actually got a JDM wife and do travel over there, so curious as to your take.
CFJ is great for window shopping but I figured there are better options.
TIA!
Honestly its best to join the " I Got Screwed By Shady JDM Importers " FB Group if you're new to importing. Inspired by JDM Classics and RHD Specialties that group will steer you in the right direction. Huge list of legit importers and of course the ones to stay away from.
Myself and friends have used Zapp and Stacked in the past.
Luckily I have a contact locally I work with and being in Houston its shipped close to Freeport entry.

For sure window shop CarsfromJapan, Yahoo Japan Auction , and CarSensor.net. Hell you can even get portal access to the Auctions by registering and check anything you want.
Get a feel of what's out there with mileage and price.
And if you're lucky enough to travel there, even better. The main thing as you know is undercarriage rust/corrosion. I find it on just about 50% of the cars I'm looking for and its discouraging. But there's some gems out there.

Honestly its best to join the " I Got Screwed By Shady JDM Importers " FB Group if you're new to importing. Inspired by JDM Classics and RHD Specialties that group will steer you in the right direction. Huge list of legit importers and of course the ones to stay away from.
Myself and friends have used Zapp and Stacked in the past.
Luckily I have a contact locally I work with and being in Houston its shipped close to Freeport entry.

For sure window shop CarsfromJapan, Yahoo Japan Auction , and CarSensor.net. Hell you can even get portal access to the Auctions by registering and check anything you want.
Get a feel of what's out there with mileage and price.
And if you're lucky enough to travel there, even better. The main thing as you know is undercarriage rust/corrosion. I find it on just about 50% of the cars I'm looking for and its discouraging. But there's some gems out there.
Thanks for the info! Genuinely appreciate it. We’re planning on a JP trip in April next year and will be looking around Osaka for Cruisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom