80 Pickin' (LX450) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Happy to help!! I was just happy to get to drive it and wake up to a driveway that looks like this...

C7A0FB77-79A8-44DF-9C69-0F3AA75EFB24.jpeg

Thanks man! She shouldn’t need much. 145k miles. Triple locked on 35s. Think Casey is going to run Ophir on the way back.
wish i could be on a trip like that. gonna be fun.

Dam Brandon...I miss seeing that brown 60. when are you gonna join us in CO again?

Hey Jimmy! I’ll be there next year for sure! Was just talking to Casey about it yesterday. I wish I was able to make this year’s....looking forward to the pictures though!

E94251D0-D02B-400E-A312-8BEC0B8055EF.jpeg

6A558FCA-B86C-4010-A01F-EA031A6618CB.jpeg

8BA7FCF1-C1D2-4A4E-ABA2-E24CF1F85027.jpeg

Last edited:
She’s headed home!

A factory look 80 lifted on 35s with some nice dished dark wheels is such an amazing look. Beauty.

I did something similar last year. One-way ticket to ATL. Drove a black LX450 back to LA in three days. Pretty much only stopped for gas, bio breaks, and sleep.

Never again, but glad I did it. Enjoy!

A factory look 80 lifted on 35s with some nice dished dark wheels is such an amazing look. Beauty.

I did something similar last year. One-way ticket to ATL. Drove a black LX450 back to LA in three days. Pretty much only stopped for gas, bio breaks, and sleep.

Just wish I was there dammit!

Ok, first day is a success. Arrived in Portland at 4:10 early arrival, Pacific time is two hours earlier so basically 2pm. An Uber in a Kia with a guy named Mohammed got me to @MTNMAN133 's house close to 4.
A quick once over with the Cruiser and I'm off to fuel up and start the journey East on HWY 84. Only hickup was the trouble I received for pumping my own gas. What do you mean I can't pump it myself?
Cup of Coffee and a snack and I'm Eastbond and down in the pouring rain. Cool, no leaky windshield or sunroof. In and out of several cells the views were amazing. Took pics but refused to post while driving.
Staying with old friends in Maridean ID after my trip east from Amarillo, then West from DFW, then East out of Portland OR. Hell of a good day in a very clean well built LX450. Planning on LC Heritage Museum tomorrow and end up in Moab for the night.

20190626_104936.jpg

20190626_171514.jpg

20190626_180433.jpg

20190626_205431.jpg

Gorgeous country. Done it before driving a HJ60 from Vancouver Island, BC to Dallas, TX. I tried to minimize night driving because I did not want to miss out on the scenery. Just like you I love pumping my own gas! First time it happened, thought I was getting scammed. “Screeched my tires” to another gas station. Same thing happened.🤔 Upon inquiry I had to succumb.

Ok, first day is a success. Arrived in Portland at 4:10 early arrival, Pacific time is two hours earlier so basically 2pm. An Uber in a Kia with a guy named Mohammed got me to @MTNMAN133 's house close to 4.
A quick once over with the Cruiser and I'm off to fuel up and start the journey East on HWY 84. Only hickup was the trouble I received for pumping my own gas. What do you mean I can't pump it myself?
Cup of Coffee and a snack and I'm Eastbond and down in the pouring rain. Cool, no leaky windshield or sunroof. In and out of several cells the views were amazing. Took pics but refused to post while driving.
Staying with old friends in Maridean ID after my trip east from Amarillo, then West from DFW, then East out of Portland OR. Hell of a good day in a very clean well built LX450. Planning on LC Heritage Museum tomorrow and end up in Moab for the night.

View attachment 2014185

View attachment 2014186

View attachment 2014187

View attachment 2014188

Enjoy it man! LCHM will be a droolfest.

Gorgeous country. Done it before driving a HJ60 from Vancouver Island, BC to Dallas, TX. I tried to minimize night driving because I did not want to miss out on the scenery. Just like you I love pumping my own gas! First time it happened, thought I was getting scammed. “Screeched my tires” to another gas station. Same thing happened.🤔 Upon inquiry I had to succumb.

That is so odd. He was able to use the restroom on his own, though.

View attachment 2014185

View attachment 2014186

View attachment 2014187

View attachment 2014188

I’ll text back when I know you’re up. Hopefully you’re getting solid rack time.

Congrats! Guess I'll get to meet you guys at SAS.

Cross country drives are the best. I bought mine out of Arizona last November, one way ticket to Phoenix and drove it back to ATL in two days. Since then I've driven it out to Moab and back (two days each way), and my son and I will be driving out to Ouray for SAS in a month.

Congrats! Guess I'll get to meet you guys at SAS.

Cross country drives are the best. I bought mine out of Arizona last November, one way ticket to Phoenix and drove it back to ATL in two days. Since then I've driven it out to Moab and back (two days each way), and my son and I will be driving out to Ouray for SAS in a month.

Looking forward to meeting you and your son in Ouray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom