For Sale 78 fj40 Pensacola FL SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ 40 1978 Toyota Landcruiser
Sold

For sale again now. I was traveling for work and unable to met people.

9DEAB5BB-2EBA-4768-9DBD-7C28744FBFD5.jpg

61559C23-FA7B-479A-9ADD-1A52188C213B.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you're lettin 'Frank' go... guess you know you will regret this!

Sorry to hear you're lettin 'Frank' go... guess you know you will regret this!

I used to think how can people sell their cruisers I'll never let mine go...

Truth is I got into more than I should have. I've dreamed of making this cruiser nice for over 3 years but with no free time the project stalled (I got married in nov. and I work at least 6 days a week most weeks) .
I found a complete one that was my goal for this one, it isn't perfect but I can take on what it needs better.

this one I kept throwing money at without a real exit/finishing plan/knowing what I'm doing. I just wanted a nice cruiser so I paid a welder to do the work for me and hunted down good body parts to complete it.

If I had a buddy that could do paint and body it would be done......

If anyone from mud is interested just contact me I have a bit better schedule the next week or so and can find time to actually met people and show and let them drive around.

I m getting alot of interest in the body panels separate so I think Im going to list it for a lower price without the hard top stuff and doors and the bikini top on instead., then once the 40 sells sell of the panels

Last edited:
Bump
I enjoyed the build thread glwts:beer:

Bump
I enjoyed the build thread glwts:beer:

Thanks got in over my head free time wise

if anyone is interested and not wanting hard top panels,doors, jump seats or some other parts I can work on price. People want to buy the good metal panels but not the whole truck.

I keep getting lots of out of town interest but distance seems to make the deal not work out

Keep getting interest from a Nigerian prince on craigslist but I don't think I want to take a check from him haha

I’m trying to get my garage space back

Probably the worst time of year to find a buyer with extra coin for a fj40, I keep getting the if it’s forsale when I get my tax, in Jan. Etc from people. I may need to throw in a storage unit until late Jan when people get extra $$$ to spend from tax man

Price is now 9,500

If the buyer of the 40 wants the extra body panels, jump seats, Amby doors, hard top sides, windshield frame etc we can work out. I figure I’ll sell them to make some back of what I spent after the truck sells

Sold

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom