72 Rockcruiser V2.0 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got to get the clutch fork put back in, New (Bling!) Radiator and fuel cell installed, and I can try to drive it.

aluminum.jpg
My phone may be cooperating today...

yep...
292.jpg
38weber.jpg

On the way to Jim's!!
Gettin some new seats:
Ignore the gas can on the pass floorboard, it may or may not have a fuel supply line in it.
waytojims.jpg
waytojims2.jpg

waytojims2.jpg

HUGE Thanks to Jim C for the help with the seats. It was definately not as easy as we thought it was gonna be. But they are all done, and super comfy! Gonna work on installing the fuel cell tonight. Got some brake work to do...yada yada yada. Sorry, no pics, phone completely bit the dust today. (It had a hard life.)

The Real 72Rockcruiser 2.0 decided to come early. Just like his dad..whoa, what?

We were due on March 30th, but my wife developed severe preeclampsia and they had to do an an emergency c-section last night.

It was pretty scary for a bit there, and were not out of the woods yet but, but headed in the right direction.

As of this AM, hes still hooked up to a bunch of machines, but they said he doing ok.
nolan.jpg

Congratulations! Glad to hear he is doing okay in spite of his early arrival. Let us local ONSC members know if there is anything we can do to help while you focus on caring for your wife and son. What's his name?

Congrats on the new little one. Now get out and buy him that Craftsman starter wrench set :)

Congrats! Same thing happened to my ex , daughter was born at 29 wks .

Congrats!!!

Congrats Kyle!!

Congrats! Here's to little RockCruiser kicking the machines and headed home in short order!

Congratulations! Glad to hear he is doing okay in spite of his early arrival. Let us local ONSC members know if there is anything we can do to help while you focus on caring for your wife and son. What's his name?

We hadnt chosen yet..this all happened so fast.

On monday she was diagnosed as Mild, and they were thinking he was gonna get to cook in there for a few more weeks under close supervision, of course. Tuesday Kristyn went downhill fast and, when the 24 hr pee test results were in, they said hes gotta come out now!

Both Wife and child are still OK/headig in the right direction as of right now.
We have to let the birth cert guys know his name tomorrow for sure. Its between Noah and Nolan.

Slow day at work, time for an update.

Wow kids can keep you busy...who knew?

Noah is happy and healthy, and coming home to see his smile will completely erase even the worst of bad days.

IMG953422.jpg

Got some used 36's super cheap:
IMG_0412.jpg

Also picked up some old school cool Go-fast parts for the 292, and some other odds and ends. 3 rochester dueces on an offenhouser manifold. Should look sweet after I get it all cleaned up.

Ignore the hacked exhaust, I have the more desirable manifold with the bigger single outlet from a C60 I will be using, if not headers.

IMG_0678.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom