68 Resto help (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve been out of the loop with numerous back surgeries and my 68 is painted and I’m feeling a little better.

I have a brake line leak at a junction and would like to replace everything (all lines) from master cylinder to wheels. Anyone suggest a complete kit source?

My wife shockingly wants the vehicle! I’m tickled to give it to her. How about a source for a really safe roll bar? I have searched old posts, but would like any up to date info.

I bought from a Summit the half doors made by bestop. They don’t fit the stock hinges and am still discussing with them. Buddy just gave me a set of American Racing Racing wheels I will be having polished.

I really appreciate in advance any advice, I’m having A tough time medically and would like to get it finished, it would mean a lot to her.

I will post a pic shortly.

@Shark1007 I can make you a complete set of lines. I'm a little backed up right now as my shop was completely disassembled for construction for a few weeks. It shouldn't be too bad though, I'm almost back fully assembled. Click the link in my sig when you're ready and we can get your situation figured out.

I would think for safety, going to a dual circuit system versus the stock single circuit system.

unless you have good insurance on the wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom