Wanted '65 FJ40 LEFT AND RIGHT REAR AXLE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haven’t heard from him yet.

Hi Mark,

I heard she was able to get in touch with you. She should be there either today or tomorrow, depending on your availability.

I also called and left a voice mail message regarding part: 052-90BB, the Carburetor Insulator. If you have one in stock, I'd appreciate it if you could sell one to her too, not for me, for a friend. Also, could you please let me know when you have this part with the side hole drilled? My FJ40 has the smog device installed and requieres the side hole for the hose that leads to the smog device.

Have a good one!

Best,

Jeronimo

Hi Mark,

I heard she was able to get in touch with you. She should be there either today or tomorrow, depending on your availability.

I also called and left a voice mail message regarding part: 052-90BB, the Carburetor Insulator. If you have one in stock, I'd appreciate it if you could sell one to her too, not for me, for a friend. Also, could you please let me know when you have this part with the side hole drilled? My FJ40 has the smog device installed and requieres the side hole for the hose that leads to the smog device.

Have a good one!

Best,

Jeronimo

The spacer with the port is $80. Good in stock. I am around the rest of today, as well as tomorrow. She just needs to schedule an appointment, as I do my own pickups and deliveries, so I'm not ALWAYS here.

The spacer with the port is $80. Good in stock. I am around the rest of today, as well as tomorrow. She just needs to schedule an appointment, as I do my own pickups and deliveries, so I'm not ALWAYS here.

Ok. FYI, it is published as being $40.00 on your website. I don´t know if we¡re talking about the same part.

Here's the link.

http://www.marksoffroad.net/1specials/insulator01.html

Thanks.

J

That is the correct price for the insulator WITHOUT the hole. The one with the hole comes with the tube installed, and is $80.00View attachment 1778733
7E12F744-E477-4DE8-94A8-4C130E125077.jpeg

Last edited:

Thanks Mark. How much do you want for it?

Would you have the original two part soft top? This is for the same friend I bout the carb insulator for.

By the way, rear axles made it perfect on the flight to Mexico City! Just need to change the bearing track and we're set.

Thanks.

J

Thanks Mark. How much do you want for it?

Would you have the original two part soft top? This is for the same friend I bout the carb insulator for.

By the way, rear axles made it perfect on the flight to Mexico City! Just need to change the bearing track and we're set.

Thanks.

J

I hope you paid your cousin well. Her first reaction when she saw the axleshafts: “how am I supposed to put THAT in my suitcase?”:eek:

I pulled The early starter out yesterday because @crustycruise asked about it. It’s rebuilt. $250.

Last edited:
I hope you paid your cousin well. Her first reaction when she saw the axleshafts: “how am I supposed to put THAT in my suitcase?”:eek:

I pulled The early starter out yesterday because @crustycruise asked about it. It’s rebuilt. $250.

Hahahahahaha, she did mention that to me. Of course her time was paid but also she a two-rear-axle-shafts-in-a-suitcase-flown-in size favor whenever she wants to cash it in.

This rebuild is costing me a fortune in favors owed!

Here’s a pic of the rebuilt starter:
97E4F53B-F5AA-463E-ABD4-FF8BF1E1496E.jpeg

Thanks Mark,

I'll let him know.

Best,

J

That starter has now been sold. I am having another one rebuilt tomorrow. Should be ready by Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom