For Sale 64 fj40 project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have an fj40 project. Clean title,body is in great shape, floors great, slight drivers rocker rust and rear sill needs replacement, otherwise very solid California truck. Frame has been cleaned and painted, nice power steering plate, shackle reversal, rancho 4 inch lift and shocks. This rig can be sold several ways. Complete, all sheet metal, truck load of parts, lots of new parts,all original 64 parts( no drivetrain but can sell with an f155/4spd combo) if wanting to go back to stock, brand new rebuilt 383 stroker, 3pd trans/transfer, fender well headers, drive lines, roll cage,33 pro comps, etc $6500, or $4000 no engine, or if no interest I might part it out in a couple weeks.

Yes, just a spare front clip that can go with it. It comes with the original early bib, fenders, and split hood, all perfect rust free.

Will part out if enough interest. Tub , rolling chassis, clean title, $2800, or tub $1000, rolling chassis/title $1500, or make an offer!

Make an offer on the tub, rolling chassis with clean title, both or separate, no reasonable offer refused!!

I would be interested in pedal pads, fuel sending unit and w/s vent gasket if you are getting rid of that stuff.

Where did that 383 go? :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom