Registry 60-series Registry (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:cheers:1. 1984 FJ 60 / Freeborn Red
2. George Crain
3. KRUSHR
4. 263,755
5. .040 overbore, Davinci Holley carb conversion ( only 1 in existence) Man-A-Fre HEI distributor, 6 into 1 ceramic headers w- free flow cat and 2.5 exhaust, OME shocks & springs, big radiator, desmogged, 30x9.50 Yokohama Geolanders, Royal Purple lubricants in everything.
6. Bird hunting, saltwater kayak fishing, towing the roadrace/ flat track motorcycles to races & taking Mom to the grocery store ( other vehicle is a RX-7 convertible)

1. 85 BJ60
2. Tony Stanford
3. Too many to list (all good though)
4. 360,000 km
5. All stock
6. Daily driver, I build houses on acreages on very rough terrain ... the driveways are usually new and consequently varying degrees of poor. Used to move tools, people, and some material to these locations

1. FJ62, 1988
2. Jason
3. Havent had it long enough. friend calls it the "red menace" /shrug
4. 190000
5. None atm
6. dd
attachment.php

sweet thread, yeah i am behind on this , it onlys goes back to 2005, hahahaha oh welll......
cheers chappy

1. hj 60 12ht
2. tugibo
3. matinik
4. 150000+kms
5. arb bullbar, 33's, reverse shackles, roof rack, snorkel
6. weekend offroader
DSC00138.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

The rear accessories (rear mirror and step) you're sporting there are so rare... Very nice.

G'day, my name is Dani and this is my profile:

1. Year and model of vehicle 1989
2. Name of owner: Daniel
3. Name of vehicle: YouTube - Dani desprendimiento
4. Mileage on the truck odometer 457000km
5. Modifications, if any: OME +10
6. How you use the truck: Just for fun
7. A single photo:
hj61wo7.jpg

Im from Spain, and really happy be here¡

good luck

Last edited:

7. A single photo:
hj61wo7.jpg

good luck

Hey Dani .. what a surprise see you around here .. you need to invite pulpo to join us here .. post a pic of your factory lockers ! :D

7. A single photo:

good luck

Which diesel engine does it have in it?

Hi all
my engine is a 4.0 turbo diesel 12H-T with.. 456k km... and sound like clock.

Hi Tapage, this world is really small... jejejej i will talk pulpo but.. im afraid he prefer talk spanish.. any way.. I can be his translator with my poor english.

talk soon

7. A single photo:
hj61wo7.jpg

good luck

Hey Dani, welcome mate! nice rig, where you live, i live in Zaragoza, i saw in your videos in youtube you and your friends have 60 series, nice group, becare "colega", un saludo.

:beer::cheers:

Hi all
my engine is a 4.0 turbo diesel 12H-T with.. 456k km... and sound like clock.

Hi Tapage, this world is really small... jejejej i will talk pulpo but.. im afraid he prefer talk spanish.. any way.. I can be his translator with my poor english.

talk soon

Your english it's fine ( mine aren't perfect anycase ) so let's the pics coming !

P.S. Lulo are you here also .. ! damn ! smal Cruiser comunity !

1. 1985 US Spec FJ60
2. Mark
3. no name
4. 175k-ish
5. H55F w/US Split TC, custom bullbar, 3.5" Alcan springs, 2" body lift, cut and capped rockers and quarters, custom sliders, plain custom rear bumper, ARB lockers f/r, 4.56 gears in diffs, M12k Warn winch with interior controls, BudBuilt tie rod, Q78 Swampers to wheel, 33x10.50 BFG AT/KOs for the street, GPS, CB, Hella Map light, glovebox grab bar, Tuffy console, Jim C desmogged, EZ Pass...
6. 97% street, 3% wheeling rocks (but it's the rocks that count!)
7. Photo...
mjw.jpg

Last edited:
Your english it's fine ( mine aren't perfect anycase ) so let's the pics coming !

P.S. Lulo are you here also .. ! damn ! smal Cruiser comunity !

Hey BOSS, yes i´m here to, :bang: :wrench: :steer:, small crazy cruiser group!!! :beer::cheers:

1. 1985 US Spec FJ60
2. Mark Woytovich
3. Once called The Cannonball... but not now
4. 130k-ish
5. H55F w/US Split TC, ECB bullbar, 3.5" Alcan springs, 2" body lift, cut and capped rockers and quarters, custom sliders, FrankenFab rear bumper, ARB lockers f/r, 4.56 gears in diffs, M12k Warn winch with interior controls, BudBuilt tie rod, Q78 Swampers to wheel, 33x10.50 BFG AT/KOs for the street, GPS, CB, Hella Map light, glovebox grab bar, EZ Pass...
6. 97% street, 3% wheeling rocks (but it's the rocks that count!)
7. Photo...

WOW! Woytovich nice rig, sorry mate, but i can use your cruiser to go to buy cigarretes??? hahahaaaa :steer::steer::steer:, very nice your FJ-60, becare, :beer::cheers:

WOW! Woytovich nice rig, sorry mate, but i can use your cruiser to go to buy cigarretes??? hahahaaaa :steer::steer::steer:, very nice your FJ-60, becare, :beer::cheers:

Thanks.

If you mean "does it drive on the street ok?" the answer is yes. It's fine. I drive it everyday, local, highway, long trips. I often trailer my Q78 swampers to the off-road park (about 4 hours highwway drive away) swap them on to wheel and then back to drive home on the BFGs.

88 Hj61 Aus

1. 88 Hj61 VX
2. Laurie (Metro)
3. Cruiza
4. 148,000 Klms
5. XTREME III valve body + HiTorque convertor
Parabolic suspension, tough dog adjustables
33x12.5 on 10x15, modified front bar off 80 series
6. mostly just stare at it in the back yard, run to the store :steer:
HJ61 AUS.JPG
HJ61 aus2.JPG

Last edited:
1) 1985 fj60
2) Mat H
3) Sorry, no name
4) 251384 miles

5) 6.2 military diesel, NV4500, dual Optima batteries, Aluminum radiator, 38 gal. long range fuel tank, frankenstein 3" lift (mostly OME), heavy duty swaybar, 32x11.50 BFG AT, Con-ferr roof rack with additional surfboard rack.

6) Going to the beach and camping.

DSC00001.jpg

Last edited:
-1984 BJ60
-Nathan Sihlis, Fort St John, B.C.
-the cruiser (points for originality??)
-432,000kms
-frame off'd, custom frame repair, OME susp., ICON CB radio, Sony CD, Bosch driving lights, block heater, oil pan heater, 245/75/16's for winter (usually) and 285/75/16's MT/R's in summer, garrett T3 turbo on 13BT manifold and 3" exhaust done by end of week
-daily driven year round, mild wheeling
Picture_051.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom