60 series CB/Radio Combo Antenna Mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would love to have one, if any are left.

Just got my package from Jason- the product looks great. I would post some pics, but mine looks just like the ones pictured at the start of the thread.:hillbilly:
Contacted him Monday, the package was here today.
I am a happy guy.

Got my antenna mount from Jason last week. As advertised, everything was top quality stainless hardware. I had a chance to install it this past weekend and it was silly easy to fit it to the truck. The whole antenna install took about 45 minutes, and I'm super OCD about every little detail. I took a bunch of pics of the install, but wound up monster-trucking the cell phone after my son accidentally dropped it while we were tuning the antenna! :doh:
As usual with anything Jason offers, it is a top quality piece that's real easy to install. Two thumbs up for value here boys!

Just got my package from Jason- the product looks great. I would post some pics, but mine looks just like the ones pictured at the start of the thread.:hillbilly:
Contacted him Monday, the package was here today.
I am a happy guy.

Thanks R

Got my antenna mount from Jason last week. As advertised, everything was top quality stainless hardware. I had a chance to install it this past weekend and it was silly easy to fit it to the truck. The whole antenna install took about 45 minutes, and I'm super OCD about every little detail. I took a bunch of pics of the install, but wound up monster-trucking the cell phone after my son accidentally dropped it while we were tuning the antenna! :doh:
As usual with anything Jason offers, it is a top quality piece that's real easy to install. Two thumbs up for value here boys!

Thanks for the review S.

More are available for shipping this Friday. Mount brackets will be built over the next two days.

Thanks,

J

DSCF2089.JPG

Is the kit for the 60 the same as for the 80 series? If not, are you planning to make an 80 kit too?

I am also interested in a 80 series mount. Would love to see a pic of how it looks mounted up. Considering this vs mounting on arb front bumper.

Just a tech related question to this...

When ordering the Firering cable do we need the cable with the K4R stud (K4R18) or is just the cable (K-8R18) used?

I'm not seeing where the K4R stud is used on the WagonGear writeup, so I'm guessing I'm good with the cable alone (K-8R18).

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom