55 Door Handle Rubber- Now Available- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have reproduced the door handle rubber from a set that RAPOVT loaned me. Thank You Gary. I made a few sets. They are cast in Urethane in the same manner as the OEM rubber. If you want a set they are $40 shipped anywhere in N. America Via 1st class USPS if you want Priority they are $43. You can pay pal to arthog@wildblue.net A set is for the 4 doors not the tailgate.

I might be able to make the rear cargo panel vent screens also. They would be made in 90 durometer urethane and will not brake but still be very stiff. If there is any interest let me know. price would be about the same $40.

Terry
55-door-handle-rubber.jpg

Please forgive my ignorance on this...I haven't started breaking my 55 down yet, but where do these go? I don't see anything on my 55 door handles, inside or out. that looks anything like these...

You dont see anything because yours are dried up and broken. They go between the door handle and the door. All that really shows is the little lip around the edge. The main part of the seal is under the handle. It is a good question.

Those go between the chrome exterior door handles and the door panel, like a gasket.

On your pig, they may have been painted over, or just disintegrated from time?

Those look great! I would be interested in the rear cargo vent screens also if you decide to do them.

I'll be paypal'ing you soon!

terry, chris will bring the vents to the ham class.

From the overwhelming response for the door handle gaskets. I decided not to make any rear cargo vent screens. and if you want any of the door handle gaskets better do it soon there are just a few left and that will be all I make.

thanks to those who did order

terry

Terry

P.S. had no trealized you were fabbing them; interested in the rear cargo vent screens when you fab them!:cheers:

Lou

I definitely need those. Do you have a set left? I will paypal money asap if you do.

Do you still have these? I could use some too.

Got your order lou. Thanks. I have 3 sets left. so let me know. How did this get missed I posted this a week ago?

Terry

PM'd you!

heck Terry, , I missed them; have been following other threads and must of just passed it over:eek: only caught it yesterday........ this is something we all need; havn't seen a pig yet in this area with these in any kind of halfway decent shape.......in a rain, water will get into the insides of the doors if the seals are bad!..................look at it more from a prevention point of view than the cosmetics:steer:

Lou

Terry, got a package in the mail from you:D; will be installing them this weekand thanks again for fabbing them!
:cheers:
Lou

door rubber(55)

I would like a set if you still have any. PM me with payment info. thax PS. Iwill pay pal

Im getting a few requests and I sold my set. So I am making more. Send a paypal to arthog@wildblue.net and Ill make some more. $40 shipped first class. $43 for Priority. They should be ready to ship by Friday the March 7th

Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom