4th annual CSC New Year C-Gap run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

See you guys in the a.m.

we will be with you in spirit :cheers:

eh :steer: :steer: :steer:

somethin came up I am out for this run

have fun and get some good pics
thanks
don

I was looking forward to doing the gap run with all you guys, but I am pretty much immobilized right now. I have been having back problems for the past few months(you might of noticed me having to sit down quite a bit at the last couple meets) and its getting worse. No accident or incident, its degenerative. compounded by all the manual labor in my life(loading docks, warehouse, construction). I have a herniated disk which rubs against my sciatic nerve. Laser spine surgery in a few weeks. My drugs have been upped to Percoset after 6 Vicadin a day wont cut the pain. So I lay on the chase lounge and browse the mud forum as much as I can. (which takes my mind off the pain and weight off my back) So do a fellow CSC'er a favor and keep the pictures coming. After surgery I will be up and running, its a miracle surgery like that, seriously. So take care of your backs guys and gals, im only 36 and I feel 86. See you on the trail and the meets soon.

:frown:

hope the New Year will make you feel better :cheers:

That sucks Shannon....hope the surgery works its miracle!!

Awesome Trip!!

As usual, this group of people are some of the best to wheel with. We had a great time! 12 rigs all together (mostly 80's) and we even made it to the end before dark this time. It was right at sunset.:D
Dawg showed the Step who's the Big Dawg
Chris got 2 (two, dos) flats. One was trashed and the other we plugged.
Shotts broke his front bumper.
I smashed a turn single.
Mike pushed his wifes bumper into the front tire and gave a little trail love to her sliders.
Kevin nailed the Step again.
There was some wheeling and some belly scratching and, as usual, I caught hell for the sun being in everyones eyes.
There was a lot of smack talked about Ross!!!

Anyway Happy New Year to all
pics
DSC02642.jpg
DSC02646.jpg
DSC02647.jpg

We had some deer that posed for pics.
Rob tried to endo his 80.
we had some wheel lifts.

pics
DSC02648.jpg
DSC02651.jpg
DSC02652.jpg

And a few more shots
Can't wait to see the others pics.
DSC02654.jpg
DSC02655.jpg

WOW. Words cannot even describe how much I would have rather been with you guys today rather than in airports for the last 12 hours...
Sounds like a great run from the original teaser Alvin, I can't wait to see the rest of the pics...

WOW. Words cannot even describe how much I would have rather been with you guys today rather than in airports for the last 12 hours...
Sounds like a great run from the original teaser Alvin, I can't wait to see the rest of the pics...

You need to make this run next year.

Sounds like it was a blast. I got caught up with work and missed out:frown:. I had fun last year though. I want to see more pictures!

And,, Carl popped the rear diff!:whoops: Didn't hear it till on the road, pulled the rear drive shaft and made it home. Pop, pop, pop,, all the way.

And,, Carl popped the rear diff!:whoops: Didn't hear it till on the road, pulled the rear drive shaft and made it home. Pop, pop, pop,, all the way.

:crybaby:

Let me know if he needs an ARB'd Dana 60...:grinpimp:

Oh Crap! He was givin that ledge hell, musta happened there.

Yeah - it was a great run, but a longer day than Pre-Moab Utah Wheelin'. I was up at 3am and up until after midnite...
I knew I was in tempting fate humping that ledge in the play area - I even told Alvin how I knew better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom