4th and final 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I’m back into my forever 200. I made the biggest car mistake and that was selling my ‘19 Blue 200. I didn’t realize my emotional connection until I sold her. I know I bought in what can be called an overpriced market, but for some reason…I just don’t care. 🤷🏻 I will get her detailed when the rain passes next week 🙄 and take some better photos. I wasn’t sure about the Navi plus, but it works great so long as you keep your iPhone plugged in. Gotta keep it charged anyways, wireless doesn’t matter to me.

3E18C923-06E7-47EA-BD48-1384BCFCE74B.jpeg

08AB2779-726D-416B-B7FA-C464A5E21D9D.jpeg

183D7F89-48AE-4F5F-A5A5-EB5021DBFA24.jpeg

10E927BE-7739-4097-BC59-E54C4AF11AA4.jpeg

1F5235F9-F04A-4599-8E45-16D61FCAC775.jpeg

F7E0CCEF-751A-43EF-AC90-D9D0D1E003B1.jpeg

9185A8E0-711B-4E83-826F-97634DA5EB7F.jpeg

E18AD86A-7337-421C-9734-AE007623EABB.jpeg

7A1BC0C1-1E24-418E-BB07-E456AC58472F.jpeg

Beautiful rig. I love the black roof and the black section on the lower bumper.

What is the mileage? Given it is a 2020 I assume you are not the first owner. Either way it looks factory fresh.

I see you bought it from Ed Martin Toyota. I purchased my 2021 Heritage from them. It was a pleasure working with Eric Sarjeant. Great communication and no BS.

Hadn't seen a late model LC with lower bumper blacked out. Seems to be a natural cut line. Surprised we don't see any hybrid bumpers on the market using this style

Love the chrome delete!

Beautiful rig. I love the black roof and the black section on the lower bumper.

What is the mileage? Given it is a 2020 I assume you are not the first owner. Either way it looks factory fresh.

I see you bought it from Ed Martin Toyota. I purchased my 2021 Heritage from them. It was a pleasure working with Eric Sarjeant. Great communication and no BS.
23k. The previous owner lives down the road from me. He drove it to Montana a couple times as he’s big into fly fishing as to why the miles are high for a 2020. Eric is great, he did work for me on my previous 200. The previous owner practically wrapped the whole vehicle and hand washed it. It rides perfect and the interior is new looking. Very impressed!

Congrats on a great looking 200 and sweet mods.

Nice rig! That Aussie yours too?

Congrats, this is awesome! What’s the list of mods looking like currently and anything further planned?

23k. The previous owner lives down the road from me. He drove it to Montana a couple times as he’s big into fly fishing as to why the miles are high for a 2020. Eric is great, he did work for me on my previous 200. The previous owner practically wrapped the whole vehicle and hand washed it. It rides perfect and the interior is new looking. Very impressed!

Did the previous owner say why he sold it? Either way, congrats on the very nicely built rig. Add a rack and some bumpers and she's done. I don't typically like black out trim on lighter color vehicles but it works with this and I need to consider doing it on ours now.

I love the bronze wheels on the white Heritage trucks, but yours looks even better with the black accents. Great looking 200!

Did the previous owner say why he sold it? Either way, congrats on the very nicely built rig. Add a rack and some bumpers and she's done. I don't typically like black out trim on lighter color vehicles but it works with this and I need to consider doing it on ours now.
He had two 200’s and figured he’d make some money on one of them while the market is hot. He asked the wife which one of the two she wanted to keep. She preferred the bone stock one. He has a collection of older Land Cruisers and is planning to buy another 200 in silver and build it out in a year or two. I agree with you on not being a fan of the blackout trim with white as it generally looks like a commercial van but this really turned out well and the wheel color breaks up the color nicely. I’m mic lovin’ it. 😂

Last edited:
Congrats, this is awesome! What’s the list of mods looking like currently and anything further planned?
If you’re using a phone, turn it sideways and you’ll see the upgrades listed in my signature.

NaviPlus (Apple Car Play)
OME BP-51
NITTO Ridgegrappler LT285/70R18
(qty 5)

12.5g LA fuel tank with upgraded
pump and plumbing kit
Slee Sliders
Rock lights
Spare Heritage BBS wheel
XPEL Paint Protection Film, partial
frontal, rockers, door cups
Black vinal roof skin
Chrome Delete
USB-C ports for rear seats.

Next upgrades- roof rack, rigid adapt light bar in grille, rear back up light on rack and front bar eventually

Last edited:
Last edited:
I am pretty sure this is your Cruiser, originally posted on the gram by the previous owner.

HkMIACk.jpg

If you’re using a phone, turn it sideways and you’ll see the upgrades listed in my signature.

NaviPlus (Apple Car Play)
OME BP-51
NITTO Ridgegrappler LT285/70R18
(qty 5)

12.5g LA fuel tank with upgraded
pump and plumbing kit
Slee Sliders
Rock lights
Spare Heritage BBS wheel
XPEL Paint Protection Film, partial
frontal, rockers, door cups
Black vinal roof skin
Chrome Delete
USB-C ports for rear seats.

Next upgrades- roof rack, rigid adapt light bar in grille, rear back up light on rack and front bar eventually
Great looking rig. What brand of roof rack are you planning on going with?

I am pretty sure this is your Cruiser, originally posted on the gram by the previous owner.

HkMIACk.jpg
Yup previous owner flooded the Cruiser in that stream…thus reason for selling it. Wife liking the bone stock look over that beauty my a$$!! 😂

HkMIACk.jpg
That’s it. Good find. I’m seeing him today

Yup previous owner flooded the Cruiser in that stream…thus reason for selling it. Wife liking the bone stock look over that beauty my a$$!! 😂
I sure hope not. He seems much to mature to do something that outrageous. Hmmm, the carpet does appear to look new 🧐😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom