4th and final 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice rig, Congrats.
Now plan to grow old with this love even after when 300 series comes to US ;). Always keep that 5.7l V8

Nice rig, Congrats.
Now plan to grow old with this love even after when 300 series comes to US ;). Always keep that 5.7l V8
Thank you! If the 300 had a split gate I might consider it but I use my tailgate often. I definitely plan to grow old with it. 😎👴🏻

Thank you! If the 300 had a split gate I might consider it but I use my tailgate often. I definitely plan to grow old with it. 😎👴🏻

Eh, that split tailgate is fixable if you really want it. Buy a 300, add some custom drawers, and build into them a slide-out or flip-down table "aftermarket tailgate" you can sit on. Sell the design and profit.

FWIW my drawers have a slide-out table which would not support an adult's weight, but I can imagine adding the proper support and creating something that could.

Congratulations!

It is truly an awesome truck and glad to hear it is in the hands of an enthusiast who will keep it forever and continue the fastidious care of the rig, something my amazing bride was just not willing to commit! That along with too many cars in the garage/driveway at home, another few elsewhere, a driving 15YO (who wants to add a Tacoma), the occasional need for the third row, and a future desire to build another identical silver HE, I am happy to see @Angelo1 assume it’s stewardship!

I probably could have easily forded the Flathead River at that point the water levels were very low this year, but other than a few Montana dirt roads we kept her clean and safe!

F40EAAB4-2019-4ED9-BC5F-62A3D83ACDE5.jpeg

Congratulations!

It is truly an awesome truck and glad to hear it is in the hands of an enthusiast who will keep it forever and continue the fastidious care of the rig, something my amazing bride was just not willing to commit! That along with too many cars in the garage/driveway at home, another few elsewhere, a driving 15YO (who wants to add a Tacoma), the occasional need for the third row, and a future desire to build another identical silver HE, I am happy to see @Angelo1 assume it’s stewardship!

I probably could have easily forded the Flathead River at that point the water levels were very low this year, but other than a few Montana dirt roads we kept her clean and safe!

View attachment 2877022
Thank you so kindly! You definitely took great care of her. My 15YO daughter has a crush on the Tacoma and reminds of it every time she spots one. Hopefully I can find a well cared for one in the a few months. See you soon 🙂

There's just some things in life that are difficult to put a price on. If you can afford it - buy it and enjoy it. YOLO.

Love the color combo of the rig. Congratulations!

Appears to me @Eric Sarjeant shop did a great job installing the LRA. No, it was not outsourced…all in house. Looks absolutely top notch. This is the upgraded kit. He uses Parker fittings…not cheap.

17DA1B32-B5B8-4CB7-AD63-9CBFE20878D5.jpeg

9FDF425A-A1B9-4118-9D90-65F8FFB784A3.jpeg

Last edited:
Good one dude, looks nice. Not my colorway but i like it over the blue. You did get an HE out of the experience though.
Also, your garage has a window with a better view than 90% of the population, i dont feel sorry for your wallet anymore. Just your wife LOLOLOL

Good one dude, looks nice. Not my colorway but i like it over the blue. You did get an HE out of the experience though.
Also, your garage has a window with a better view than 90% of the population, i dont feel sorry for your wallet anymore. Just your wife LOLOLOL
Yeah, my surroundings are pretty nice, won’t deny that 🙂

Breather is as high as it can possibly get too. Good install!

I’m glad Ed Martin stepped it up.

Well, I’m back into my forever 200. I made the biggest car mistake and that was selling my ‘19 Blue 200. I didn’t realize my emotional connection until I sold her. I know I bought in what can be called an overpriced market, but for some reason…I just don’t care. 🤷🏻 I will get her detailed when the rain passes next week 🙄 and take some better photos. I wasn’t sure about the Navi plus, but it works great so long as you keep your iPhone plugged in. Gotta keep it charged anyways, wireless doesn’t matter to me.

View attachment 2876378

View attachment 2876380

View attachment 2876381

View attachment 2876382

View attachment 2876383

View attachment 2876384

View attachment 2876385

View attachment 2876387

View attachment 2876388

Great looking truck. Dig the colorway. Small detail - is that a cup holder insert? Looks like it holds an actual water bottle ?!?!? Any info you can share on the insert?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom