4th and final 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Love your truck. I don't generally like the pearl white, but this one looks great. I have a 2019 Blue that was just wrapped in XPEL flat or "stealth" so that the paint is flat. Had the whole truck done.
IMG_1359.JPEG

If you don't plan to do a front bumper I'd definitely consider the ARB tow hooks and the Baja Designs fog light kit.

If you don't plan to do a front bumper I'd definitely consider the ARB tow hooks and the Baja Designs fog light kit.
I probably won’t add a bumper for a couple years unless a deer or bad driver changes that timeline. I like not having the added weight up front for the time being. Tow hooks are the very next add-on and the Baja lights are a great idea for my area of nasty fog on occasion. I am curious to know how the Diode Dynamics SS3 LED Max or Pro fog lights compare. I’ll wait to do the fogs when I add a light bar to the grill. I received your PM and will get those pics later today.

I probably won’t add a bumper for a couple years unless a deer or bad driver changes that timeline. I like not having the added weight up front for the time being. Tow hooks are the very next add-on and the Baja lights are a great idea for my area of nasty fog on occasion. I am curious to know how the Diode Dynamics SS3 LED Max or Pro fog lights compare. I’ll wait to do the fogs when I add a light bar to the grill. I received your PM and will get those pics later today.

I'd put the Diode Dynamics right up there with BD and both are made here in the states which is a plus. Thanks for the PM stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom