4link 5.0 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have had my project for 4 year. hope it runs by the end of the year. long story short got a house and saved for some better parts here some pic
085.jpg
082.jpg
090.jpg

I saw you post that on FleaBay - was sooooo tempted to bid as it was a slamming deal. Good to see you kept it - and hopefully that new Atlast too.

have been working on my fj . went to pull a part and got right side wheel hub and nut. ford f150 shifter boot and a starter. also got some ford shock towers for $50 dollars that place is great. i did get a new clutch master cyl and made a slave cyl mount still need the line. got a good start on the tranny tunnel
fj4 006.jpg
fj4 012.jpg
fj4 009.jpg

Nice to see more Ford parts frankenstein'd up with a FJ.....looks good. Wish I could find a dirt cheap 5.8 EFI 4x4 F250 that doesn't have a blown engine to swap into my 80.

Love the trans tunnel my man!
Great start!

i will get more pic up off over the weekend of some more work. and 74fj40 it is a x3 switch good eye thanks for looking

some pics at ride height with 35 inch tire. also rear 4 link welded up . ran out of gas for the welder. need to get wheels and tires that fit so i will know how much room i have for coil spring and mount.
f 001.jpg
f 004.jpg
f 006.jpg

did not get it to run last year. i did get driver side header painless wiring for the motor and body. over the weekend pick up some h2 wheels and tires. need fuel tank and pump. then to some body work
IMGP1014.jpg
IMGP1015.jpg

what's your belly height? looks tall, mine is about 23" with 39" tires.

24 1/2 to the bottom of the frame rail. Hope it sag with the rest of the parts that are not on it

got a fuel tank order fuel pump, filter two 12inch travel shocks and some body spray. have two raise the floor in the rear 2 1/2 tow clear gas tank from the rear end and to fit 12 travel shocks. trying two keep it flat and closed off is i can need rear seat for my little:princess: on the way
IMGP1027.jpg

got a 15 gallon fuel tank. pic of tank and pvc shock that is 3 inch two long. hope the fill tube runes along the front of the rear seat.
IMGP1030.jpg

my first exhaust job. need to to get the driver side pipe to end in the other pipe. need to get a muffler and run the rest of the way out the back. thanks to metal tech for having a sale. my cage kit should be here in a week or so.some pic of my pipes think it will work? got my road racing motorcycle up for sale . that money will be used for the other parts i need to make it run and drive i hope!
IMGP1053.jpg
IMGP1055.jpg

Used drag racing drive shaft hoops. for shock mounts in the rear also got so pipe for gas tank mount that should be done soon. Thinking what going to be the best way to close off the big hole in my floor

work has be slow . my metal tech cage show up so i had some time to work on the fj. got 4 more bars to fit to the cage and all of the frame tie in bars to do. hope to have it done by the end of the week. got to go dyno on in a day to tune a sti hope it makes 400hp to the wheels
IMGP1065.jpg
IMGP1067.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom