40's ONLY Run... 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No, there was an old early model blue 40 that I admired in a field for years in Ennis, just north of town on the east side of 287. Looked almost identical to the pic that @cuwallace2 posted. Someone bought it (or at least it left that field) around 2014 or 2015. I’ve got a pic somewhere that I should find. I always wonder where these things end up.

This is why we stop and ask if its for sale...

Wasn't there two of them sitting there?
Just one I think. I’ve been trying to find it in my Montana travels photos, but no such luck.

I did find two other 40 photos, though. Here's one I saw in Bozeman several years ago:
IMG_3913.JPG

Another from Virginia City (I think this one is still there):
IMG_3799.JPG

Looks awesome Tom! I didn't know you nabbed a 40!? Lets get you up and running, do you need help with the bracket or do you need to find/refinish one?

Thx Drew, no I was just joking, kinda! I just need to finish sanding the bracket now for the last year and a half, lol! I kinda bought it for an investment I have new or better parts for it all over my shop. One day I will get to it but not really planning on driving it in the hills as hard I am very on things and tend to roll them. Just showing it off on here! Thx, Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom