406 Cruisers Trash-A-Roo Group Order info (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If you made it to the meeting last week we brought up the idea of a group buy on Trash-A-Roo's (it is a bag for a spare tire carrier to haul garbage outside the vehicle but can be used to haul most anything, firewood, wet clothes, fire pit grates etc). I have owned a few and they are really a handy piece of kit. They buckle onto a spare tire and can hold all kinds of things.

We will use our 406 Logo without the white on the outside of the logo. It will be just the "badge"
1621225229642.png

Trash-A-roo will custom print our club logo onto the Bag if we get 20 orders or more.

At the meeting the club decided to pay for the $150 one-time set up fee to have our logo printed onto the Trash-A-Roo's. The Trash-A-Roo's are $44.99 and to add our logo it costs $6/bag. The club will cover the shipping.

So each Trash-A-Roo you order costs $51.00

You can order any of the 3 colors they offer, Black, Tan or OD green. (in all fairness the black ones fade to a plum color after a summer or so, just be warned. I personally feel like it is bragging rights, YMMV).

Feel free to ask questions here, but please let us know if you are committing to buy one (or more). We will pay for everyone at once and have them shipped in one order. We are able to collect funds via our Paypal account, more details later as we get a solid number of committed orders.

Here is a tan version in the wild... spoiler not included. Photo credit @ttFJC
8aca4fd0-f263-426a-98df-e0ce6e70da83-jpeg.2676073

Last edited:
Last edited:
If you made it to the meeting last week we brought up the idea of a group buy on Trash-A-Roo's (it is a bag for a spare tire carrier to haul garbage outside the vehicle but can be used to haul most anything, firewood, wet clothes, fire pit grates etc). I have owned a few and they are really a handy piece of kit. They buckle onto a spare tire and can hold all kinds of things.

We will use our 406 Logo without the white on the outside of the logo. It will be just the "badge"
View attachment 2676315

Trash-A-roo will custom print our club logo onto the Bag if we get 20 orders or more.

At the meeting the club decided to pay for the $150 one-time set up fee to have our logo printed onto the Trash-A-Roo's. The Trash-A-Roo's are $44.99 and to add our logo it costs $6/bag. The club will cover the shipping.

So each Trash-A-Roo you order costs $51.00

You can order any of the 3 colors they offer, Black, Tan or OD green. (in all fairness the black ones fade to a plum color after a summer or so, just be warned. I personally feel like it is bragging rights, YMMV).

Feel free to ask questions here, but please let us know if you are committing to buy one (or more). We will pay for everyone at once and have them shipped in one order. We are able to collect funds via our Paypal account, more details later as we get a solid number of committed orders.

Here is a tan version in the wild... spoiler not included.
8aca4fd0-f263-426a-98df-e0ce6e70da83-jpeg.2676073
1 for me please! -Ben @halfsmilingfj

+ 1 for Kristian! Thank you for organizing. Great idea.

@REZARF how dare you use my images without tagging me. #triggered

word to the wise, don’t order the black one unless you like the color purple

mark me down for one in FDE

We need what color you want fellas. Black is still cool. Don’t let Aaron scare you away but they do fade if you leave it on full time.

What color?
@EvkoOffroad
@hygge
@halfsmilingfj

We will use our 406 Logo without the white on the outside of the logo. It will be just the "badge
Yes Please.
one tan for me.
thanks for doing this. Cool idea for the club.
Mitch

@REZARF leta go with Tan please!

Thank you.

what is the cut off date?
guess I need to check to see how many colors to choose from.

what is the cut off date?
guess I need to check to see how many colors to choose from.
Paul, we hope to order after the next meeting. Lets say June 9th-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom