406 Cruisers Trash-A-Roo Group Order info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what is the cut off date?
guess I need to check to see how many colors to choose from.
Not quite a commitment... haha!

Drew, i thought I was on the committed list, atleast for one of these.
I'd like a green one but I can't make this Saturday's meeting.
Paul
We will do our best to hold onto a green one for you. Now if people start bribing the officers at the next meeting, I can't promise anything. Kidding.

that was a year ago, shoot I have trouble remembering last month.

I could mail payment, if you'd store/hold it for me.

I'm in Minnesota, can't make the next meeting, but please hold a tan one for me. I will paypal you the payment.

Awesome job getting the Trasharoos across the finish line !!

Unfortunately I don’t think Saturday is in the cards. But I like that my name is officially listed on page 1!!

Happy to PayPal some money over and pick up whenever.

Thanks guys!!

If you didn't get your Trasharoo today, I have them at my place near the airport on the bozeman side.

Hit me up and we can connect.

I think we have 2 extra Tan left for left-overs. Otherwise they're all spoken for.

If you didn't get your Trasharoo today, I have them at my place near the airport on the bozeman side.

I think we have 2 extra Tan left for left-overs. Otherwise they're all spoken for.
Drew my 40 needs a trasharoo, ill take one of those last 2 tan ones

couldn't make it to the meeting yesterday, hopefully there's still one with my name on it. if this storm hits "which it looks like it might not" or we run out of fertilizer i'll get ahold of you this week. on a side note, got a call from fedex last week. they have lost the tr-4050 that's supposedly going into the 55. along with the clutch adapter plate and more. i've already had to return almost 3000 dollars worth of hyd coolers that have been damaged during shipping. on a positive note a pair of rcv's did show up for his pickup.

Ron we held yours back and everyone else who signed up early.

Johnny, swing by before 2 others and it’s yours!

Anyone not going to Moab that has a tan trash-a-roo that they would be willing to priority mail to me? I'll give you mine when I get back from Moab or have Drew give it to you when he gets back.
A 12 pack of beer (or equivalent adult beverage) for anyone for their effort. I think Drew has taken off for Moab already, and I really need one before I leave next Friday. PM me if you are up for it.

I can get you yours mark… just gotta pay up! Haha

Connect with @90WT and you and I can sort out the shipping.

Ok. Done! Sent paypal to Matt. Thanks!

couldn't make it to the meeting yesterday, hopefully there's still one with my name on it. if this storm hits "which it looks like it might not" or we run out of fertilizer i'll get ahold of you this week. on a side note, got a call from fedex last week. they have lost the tr-4050 that's supposedly going into the 55. along with the clutch adapter plate and more. i've already had to return almost 3000 dollars worth of hyd coolers that have been damaged during shipping. on a positive note a pair of rcv's did show up for his pickup.
update! got a call from fedex, evidently the truck driver must not like montana as he didn't leave anything here. they found the transmission and other pkgs in a warehouse in calgary. the 55 will be on the road again (if it gets through customs).

@REZARF who do I pay and are you around this weekend?

These things are huge! And they look fantastic with the logo. Thanks guys!

PXL_20220416_223454702.jpg

Last edited:
Matt (@90WT), can you bring an extra sticker to Moab with you? I want to represent 406 Cruisers. This is my hitch skid plate.

PXL_20220417_165329937 (1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom