406 Cruiser Heads - Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys,
My name is Steve. Lived in Missoula for four years now. I've always been a Toyota fan and now gotten into cruisers. I've got a 1984 fj60 named Bessie that I'm working on getting back into shape. This forum has been amazing. Plan on getting out to do more exploring with her.
This is when I picked her up last year and brought her home.
Done a bunch since then and still have more to do...View attachment 1925309View attachment 1925310

Nice rig, also nice to see someone else in the Missoula area, I'm a little to the south.

Thought I should introduce my new little buddy. I am pleased to introduce: Boone the wirehaired pointing griffon. Only 8 weeks old and already trying to make it into the LLbean catalog.

6497BBE5-9D4B-4095-81B9-267FCE420B62.jpeg

Definitely! I need to find some trails to run :)
Not too many legal trails around Missoula other than graves range jeep trail. Lots of logging roads everywhere though. The club I am associated with here in Missoula (montana backroads 4x4) along with another group from the bitterroot valley will be doing a trail clearing run of graves range jeep trail mid next month. I can't remember the exact date but I will post more info when I get it

Not too many legal trails around Missoula other than graves range jeep trail. Lots of logging roads everywhere though. The club I am associated with here in Missoula (montana backroads 4x4) along with another group from the bitterroot valley will be doing a trail clearing run of graves range jeep trail mid next month. I can't remember the exact date but I will post more info when I get it

More info on the Bitterroot crew? (I'm assuming it's a mixed bag of rigs.)

More info on the Bitterroot crew? (I'm assuming it's a mixed bag of rigs.)
I can't remember the name of the group. All Toyota guys. Several of them worked for allpro so I'm assuming they are based out of victor. They came and helped us clear downed trees last year. God it makes me just tired thinking of it there was a lot last year.

Hey everybody! My name is James, I recently joined the club and am super excited to get to know all of you and your rigs. I've been living in Bozeman for the last 3 years. I moved here from Minneapolis. I purchased an 02 4Runner about 4 years ago, that I'm slowly building. Anyways, I hope to see you out on the trails! Cheers! 🍻

Hey Gang!
My name is Matt.....I'm somewhat the ring leader of the Montana Rovers group and have been an associate member of 406 Cruisers for nearly a year. Been pretty out of the loop as I'm always in my garage trying to keep my rovers running. I have a 99 disco, 89 Range rover classic, 63 series 2a, and and 84 defender (in the works). I hope to join up for some trail rides soon and plan to drag some of the other rover guys to the table so we can have some fun getting you guys un stuck;). I look forward to meeting yall.
M@

Hey Yall - @REZARF led me here.

I am usually out on the 100 forum or dreaming about a 60 or 40.

My fiance and i just bought a house in Victor ID - Not that far from Montana! I would love to go on a trip with you guys and know more about the area.

Heres my "Build Thread" its more of an adventure thread.

1565755563748.png

Hey all, my names Robert. I just got a 2019 Tacoma TRD off road and am completely in love with it. I've gotten out a bit to explore the mountains around here, but am looking forward to doing more and learning from all of you.

Hey Robert WELCOME!

We'd love to meet you at the next meeting. We usually meet the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00pm in various venues around Bozeman, keep an eye here in this forum for the details for where.

Pro tip: I will say the some of the smartest, strongest, most handsome and cool members grab at bite at Buffalo Wild Wings before hand if you want to meet some folks. :bounce:

Hey Robert WELCOME!

We'd love to meet you at the next meeting. We usually meet the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00pm in various venues around Bozeman, keep an eye here in this forum for the details for where.

Pro tip: I will say the some of the smartest, strongest, most handsome and cool members grab at bite at Buffalo Wild Wings before hand if you want to meet some folks. :bounce:
I'm planning on being there for the next meeting and I've been known to hang out at BWW, I'm down to meet up there beforehand.

I'm planning on being there for the next meeting and I've been known to hang out at BWW, I'm down to meet up there beforehand.

Usually get there by 5:15-5:30 and we sit at the high tops... look for the ruggedly handsome fellas.

Howdy all! I'm Joe. I'm a very recent transplant to Bozeman. I just took a job with MSU and will be bringing my FJ62 up from Texas in the coming months. I'm originally a Wyomingite but I've spent the last few years in exile in Texas. (laugh but the cruisers are usually pretty rust free down here.) Looking forward to meeting everyone and I'm really easy to spot as I drive a voodoo blue 4runner as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom